YRKKH Sheep Game🐑✨: FINAL RESULTS PG 50 & 51- Page 32

Contest/Games

Created

Last reply

Replies

530

Views

28.3k

Users

82

Likes

1.3k

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging the last 25 sheep! Deadline is 22 June 23:59 but you don't need to wait till then!

If we get your answers sooner, we can move on with the next rounds sooner! And won't that be more fun? smiley9smiley17


As usual, please someone tag RainofDew for me!

RainOfDew thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago


I already saw thatsmiley36

Thanks for the tag though!

Posted: 2 years ago

Can I use None/no one in answer like many people use in last round.

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Tagging the last 25 sheep! Deadline is 22 June 23:59 but you don't need to wait till then!

If we get your answers sooner, we can move on with the next rounds sooner! And won't that be more fun? smiley9smiley17


As usual, please someone tag RainofDew for me!

sent !!
Krinya thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail + 9

Team Critics

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Maanbhira

Can I use None/no one in answer like many people use in last round.

Yes. How come "none" is a valid answer 🤔

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
hi indira ❤️
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 years ago

Oh I didnt even know results are out

After seeing results, I want to change all my answers to nonesmiley19

SoupyTwist thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krinya

Yes. How come "none" is a valid answer 🤔

This is a Sheep Game. Popularity of the answer matters more than accuracy. So if 'none' is the most popular answer then it still gets points.
Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Glad that you're also playing this game smiley9


Actually I don't know character much 😂

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LizzieBennet

Hello Sheep,

Here's another Note!


Some people have submitted multiple answers i.e. filled out the form multiple times. This is not allowed. The form can be filled only once, so please think carefully about your answers before you hit that Submit button.

Where we have received multiple forms from the same UN, please note we will consider only the first submission.

I have a feeling I may have submitted my answers twice mistakenly. I didn't do it deliberately...it was due to work pressure that I forgot how many times I have submitted....can you please check?

Related Topics

Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 18 days ago

Is it me or have you noticed it's back to its original vibes with festivals, misunderstandings rather than negative characters and romance rather...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: A_Star39 · 1 months ago

What are we expecting from this track? Maira has definitely lost some braincells in 2 year leap.

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Starwatcher01 · 1 months ago

On Instagram she celebrates completing 1000 episodes with YRKKH. Her recent interview kinda of confirms she is not leaving the show any time...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 7 months ago

Welcome to the YRKKH Weekly TRP thread! This will be the official thread to post and discuss about the weekly online and offline TRPs of Yeh...

Expand ▼
Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai thumbnail

Posted by: Trollbaaz · 3 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DZhJ9RjsB6Z/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".