Well if something wrong is happening under a govt then citizens should remember it. Whether corruption or neet paper leak, what is wrong is wrong
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Well if something wrong is happening under a govt then citizens should remember it. Whether corruption or neet paper leak, what is wrong is wrong
Originally posted by: SlatePencil
Well if something wrong is happening under a govt then citizens should remember it. Whether corruption or neet paper leak, what is wrong is wrong
Exactly and that's why I want ki bjp thoda point pe aaye ab 🤦
Del
Ye India ka Johnny Depp hai Ajeet Bharti (journalist)
Originally posted by: Chingaari
Thanks for the love
Aap itna tension na lo..garmi bohat hai apna khayaal rakho
Eid mubarak !
Sorry for the delayed reply as I have limits on my posts.
Aapko Eid par Humaraa Ram Ram 🙏🏻.
I hope nehatheee bakri ko baksh deeya.
Aur drink lots of water in the heat. Rooh afza daal dena Eid hain to.
Originally posted by: ModikaParivar
Sorry for the delayed reply as I have limits on my posts.
Aapko Eid par Humaraa Ram Ram 🙏🏻.
I hope nehatheee bakri ko baksh deeya.
Aur drink lots of water in the heat. Rooh afza daal dena Eid hain to.
Thanks for the advice ..aaj roohafza ka langar bhi laga dete hain
@bold - aisa toh koi scene hi nahi banta chingu world mein...bakhshne wala types 
Ye to hona hi tha. Aur ye maza wo poore desh ko dena chahte hain
https://x.com/ShivAroor/status/1803799759854911958?t=czAKQTjV--FSN50fecfKkA&s=19
https://x.com/BefittingFacts/status/1803980661801521660?t=F3tElj1eYDsZI3W0CG90zg&s=19
Can this be true 🤔🤔🤔 personally I am not sure but 🤔🤔
https://x.com/Wrathofuchiha/status/1803845011353801183?t=ODiKaJYPJIEIKksegURQAg&s=19
Originally posted by: NathuPaapi
Ye to hona hi tha. Aur ye maza wo poore desh ko dena chahte hain
![]()
https://x.com/ShivAroor/status/1803799759854911958?t=czAKQTjV--FSN50fecfKkA&s=19
https://x.com/BefittingFacts/status/1803980661801521660?t=F3tElj1eYDsZI3W0CG90zg&s=19
And they want to run the country 🙄🙄
This is becoming infuriating day by day... Students who raise voices against the unfairness and are facing genuine problems regarding marks or...
https://www.nytimes.com/2026/06/26/nyregion/dropped-charges-gautam-adani-bribery.html Let's see what happens.
https://youtu.be/QLFew52Ta4U?si=yk2AFdAxn-hKUOje I'm not sure govt would have spine to call out USA *coughs in Adani*.
https://youtu.be/mfatz4p2Tuc?si=-WrWM0Zo2U0-aemy And Indian govt is busy banning 'Anti-china' movies. India needs to have some PR strategy...
23