Is it a spiritual drama?
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Is it a spiritual drama?
I think so
That's would be interesting then
This is so wholesome and inspiring...this is how you use your star power to good use...
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
This is so wholesome and inspiring...this is how you use your star power to good use...
I don't know whether it was intentional or not but he looks like one of them, the creased clothes & dishelved hair.
I don't know whether it was intentional or not but he looks like one of them, the creased clothes & dishelved hair.
Really sweet of him
I don't know whether it was intentional or not but he looks like one of them, the creased clothes & dishelved hair.
Pretty sure it's coincidental..he was probably in his character for the shoot. Waise bilal and disheveled hair is a constant. 
Originally posted by: moosewithagoose
Pretty sure it's coincidental..he was probably in his character for the shoot. Waise bilal and disheveled hair is a constant.
True. He doesn't like to style it 
I don't mind the disheveled hair look and he looks better here without the surma-wali akhein 