Created

Last reply

Replies

780

Views

99.2k

Users

130

Likes

502

Frequent Posters

95027 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: TheMinion

Yes smiley36 I died laughing 😆 I love the show, I still watch it when I need a good laugh!



Been meaning to ask you. What do you think of Seinfeld. I can watch any episode anytime of Seinfeld and lmao….



https://x.com/TrivWorks/status/1795927596116713831

Posted: 2 years ago

OMG, Seinfield smiley36smiley36 Kramer is my favorite character!

MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

The Challengers


Mid. I do not get the hype. I do not get Zendaya. The two male leads had more chemistry than Zendaya did with either of them.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail 14th Anniversary Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Why were people praising Shaitan so much smiley7

smiley42
MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MaebyFunke

The Challengers


Mid. I do not get the hype. I do not get Zendaya. The two male leads had more chemistry than Zendaya did with either of them.

Saw a reel with SOTY edited with Challengers BGM and it is kinda the same movie smiley36
MaebyFunke thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MostlyHarmIess

It is kinda the same movie smiley36

Only more saxxxx smiley36

Challengers lacked KJo's atrangi aesthetics, so very mid

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Aurora_77 thumbnail

Melody Maniacs

Posted: 2 years ago

Shaitaan:

Very interesting first half. Didn't like the 2nd half much. Wonderful performances by R Madhavan and Janki Bodiwala.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: StacyStyle · 4 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX4yS9ZKhvz/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 12 days ago

Daayra movie Reviews and box office Collection.

https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 18 days ago

"Haiwaan" - Movie Reviews and Box Office updates

https://www.instagram.com/p/DdHG-Y4s8eI/?stkn=MXdtOHdiajMyanNzcw==

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: asmitamohanty · a month ago

Toxic movie - spoiler filled thread....

TOXIC is the story of A Man Drowning in His Own Guilt ⚠️ SPOILERS AHEAD. This thread is going deep into the story, characters, symbolism and the...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".