Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Misssinha77
Since everyone here seems to be a W fan after his hit show n wishes for his performance and role , as probably the only Maya fan here lemme manifest a brilliant character and performance for her hopefully Hasseb brings her the good luck as he did with mann mayal
I'm also here
count me in too.Originally posted by: Misssinha77
Since everyone here seems to be a W fan after his hit show n wishes for his performance and role , as probably the only Maya fan here lemme manifest a brilliant character and performance for her hopefully Hasseb brings her the good luck as he did with mann mayal
Originally posted by: Misssinha77
Since everyone here seems to be a W fan after his hit show n wishes for his performance and role , as probably the only Maya fan here lemme manifest a brilliant character and performance for her hopefully Hasseb brings her the good luck as he did with mann mayal
Aww I like her too. Manifesting the same ❤️
I think I’m just reeling from the hurt caused by Wahaj being neglected in Mein that I’m hoping to see him in a strong role. And I realize I’m being pretty dramatic, lol.
This is from the TVC Mahaj are doing, not from SMD.
yes I know but how beautiful the boat looks with decoration. I mean ad ke liye itna kar raha hai can’t we get such scenes in smd?
Wahaj is back to Lahore. Usama is travelling. Looks like only maya and hira are shooting today.
Even in Faisalabad shoot maya and hira were shooting scene. What scene they both can have?
shoot is finished or still ongoing?Originally posted by: NutellaWaffle
Even in Faisalabad shoot maya and hira were shooting scene. What scene they both can have?