santaram thumbnail
Posted: 15 years ago
I didn't see any written update for today - so i thought I will write a brief one.

Lajo tries to search for Uday who is not in the room. She calls the front desk where they tell her that Uday went out a while back. She gets nervous and runs out to the beach looking for him. Some people are talking about a dead body that has been found on the beach. They say it looks like he was from a well to do family. Lajo nervously looks on as they turn him around. It was not Uday. She starts walking off when she notices Uday in the crowd. She runs to him and hugs him. Uday tells her to stop cryingg and brings her back to the hotel. He says he is sorry for going away without telling her but he needed some time to himself.
She thinks that this "doori" that she has created is for his well being and she doesn't want it otherwise. Uday orders food for them and Lajo keeps thinking that she has a really good husband.

Back at the house, Naina's mom is ill so Ranbir sends her with Nandu to see her. Uma is in the kitchen with Liza when Ranbir comes in and tells her to take rest. She says who will do the work as Naina is not around - he says Liza will manage. Liza also tells her to take rest.

Liza calls Abhay and they talk briefly about missing each other.

Mrs Singh tells Ranbir and Uma that she wants to keep Matarani's puja - Ranbir tells her to do so - she should keep one now and one when Lajo and Uday are back. Uma tells Mrs Singh to call whomever she wants and that she will take care of the arrangements.

They show Banwari ji setting up the area for the puja. Rekha is talking to her elder daughter in law - both are saying they are not going to work at all like servants whether it is for puja or otherwise. People who agreed to sending Naina away(Ranbir) or keeping the Puja (Rama) should do the
work.

Puja starts and a lot of elderly ladies are seen - one of them is a buaji being introduced by Mrs Singh. She sees Liza and is shown to be not at all impressed with her or her dress. She tells why couldn't she have worn Indian dress today. Then she asks everyone to sit - she looks at Liza and says do i have to ask you specially to sit? So Liza is pretty nervous......

Tomorrow more will follow......
Edited by santaram - 15 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol!! Thanks for the update!
bhumika87 thumbnail
thanks a lot! i hope they show some good scenes btw Lajjo & Uday. I just love their pair. They are too good. 😉
kshre25 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhumika87

thanks a lot! i hope they show some good scenes btw Lajjo & Uday. I just love their pair. They are too good. 😉

Amen to that! More Lajjo and Uday scenes would be great! Although I don't like Rekha in the middle of them.

sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update
good lajjo found uday
ChaitanysFan thumbnail
Thnx for the written update i really love the scenes between uday and Lajjo they really make cut jodi. east west uday and Lajjo are thr best. 😛 😛 😛
Dana Marie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update, why can't Rekha just back off?
apux thumbnail
awww, Uday and Lajjo adorable...just luved the way Lajjo hugged Uday like there was no tomorrow!

poor Liza, I feel so bad for...ever since Abhay left, she's totally being ambushed...