Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zilan thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Lostsoul11

She's very GORGEOUS 😍 Looks million times better than other surgery girls like aloo, Sanon, etc

sanon is surgery? đŸ˜± I am so out of loop

Originally posted by: Zilan

sanon is surgery? đŸ˜± I am so out of loop

Just compare her old pics to new pics, u will realise that lots of subtle work has been done on her face

20240518_071428.jpg

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 14 days ago
naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Nishita123

So I don’t get this over criticism about plastic surgery on this forum - what’s the issue from audience perspective? 

If you like her looks and like to watch her movies - do it and if not don’t do it. 
They opt for surgery/ other treatments or not it’s completely their choice - their money their body. what’s the big deal and why they looked down upon and always made fun of? 

Because it creates fake beauty standards. 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: naaznin

Because it creates fake beauty standards. 

so does makeup! 

and people need to have their own standards and not blindly follow anyone for these beauty standards 

And it’s not just for fake standards it’s also purely for the purpose of bashing - have seen way too many threads and post here on many actresses to come to that conclusion 

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
Outlander22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

She looks better, the only thing i cant stand about her is how ghost like white she looks. I am not sure if its natural or done with injections.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

She gets surgery to look better, then writes "in a world full of Kardashians be an Audrey".

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

It was a genius plastic surgeon if we are truly being honest. I find her stunning noq. IMO! smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So I don’t get this over criticism about plastic surgery on this forum - what’s the issue from audience perspective? 

If you like her looks and like to watch her movies - do it and if not don’t do it. 
They opt for surgery/ other treatments or not it’s completely their choice - their money their body. what’s the big deal and why they looked down upon and always made fun of? 

Yaar the issue is their doing it and yet giving gyaan.Why do you think Aditi’s transformation reels have suddenly in the news these days.She posted something like  â€œIn a world of Kardarshian be Audrey”.Same is the case with PC or Kajol..they’ve got so much work done on their face but baatein sun lo to lagega madam make up bhi nai karti hongi.

Karo lekin accept karo and normalise the whole surgery thing.They are in a field where it will be seen as very normal bcoz they have an excuse..they can be honest about it and help in normalising it.But nah natural beauty hain hum ye bhi to dikhana hai.

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: MyselfJ

Yaar the issue is their doing it and yet giving gyaan.Why do you think Aditi’s transformation reels have suddenly in the news these days.She posted something like  â€œIn a world of Kardarshian be Audrey”.Same is the case with PC or Kajol..they’ve got so much work done on their face but baatein sun lo to lagega madam make up bhi nai karti hongi.

Karo lekin accept karo and normalise the whole surgery thing.They are in a field where it will be seen as very normal bcoz they have an excuse..they can be honest about it and help in normalising it.But nah natural beauty hain hum ye bhi to dikhana hai.

Beauty ka raaz - 8 glasses of water smiley36

True some hide because of this very same reason of getting unnecessary flake maybe - but also I have seen so many bashing topics on actresses without them saying anything too. 

Edited by Nishita123 - 14 days ago
MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Beauty ka raaz - 8 glasses of water smiley36

True some hides because of this very same reason of getting unnecessary flake maybe - but also I have seen so many bashing topics on actresses without them saying anything too. 

Seriously the 8 glasses of water wala secret is so annoying.smiley36

Well yeah maybe you’re right.But I do feel there’s a chance people will applaud those who come out and are honest about it.Like Shruti Hassan did..watch this

https://youtu.be/fELgL0BQ3Qw?si=GK35C9UcDZRHWHof

Baaki to yaar bashing ka aisa hai that the ones who love bashing will criticise and bash the same Aditi,the pre-surgery Aditi for not being conventionally beautiful to be an actress and then will bash her for being artificially beautiful if she goes under the knife.