Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Oh lol funny coincidence - I already watched these videos like two days back after I'd finished my JeJ binge watchsmiley36....but thanks for posting them here again....haha

I did like both Hamza and Ayeza ke IVs a lot.....Ayeza comes across so bindaas and sorted - I liked how she spoke about her role and how she has shaped Mahnoor ka character....very apt description that Mahnoor is shown as a simple but not helpless girl....the way her strength is depicted in different situations with how she asserts herself or she holds all this pain inside her with so much dignity....that's what worked for this role. And yeah I guess 2018 se baat chal rahi thi project ki but took a while to come together. 

Hamza ka bhi seems like he's very keen to do roles which put out positivity in society than cliched toxic stuff....lol haan I heard him talking about MM and Alif toh maine dono ke trailers google kiye the after this and MM ka samajh aa gaya wohi typical faltu tragedy crap that every Pak show mein hota hai so I'm not even going to bother with it.....Alif seems like two timelines ki story but usmein bhi kaafi dark drama lag raha tha so I don't think I'll bother with it.....yeh sab bardasht karna hota toh main woh lame O Rangreza na dekh leti Bilal ke liye bhi? smiley36.....I ain't got patience for such plots. JeJ achha lagaa cuz it wasn't toxic or usual tragic shit....ab end mein kuch le bhi aayein toh I don't really care cuz like for 40 epis they grew the story in a wholesome way.

I will check out alif and give an update whenever I feel like  caz that does seem like  it has promise.  MM main he just got pathetic females  tbh amd akela kitna hi sambhal leta  however they had some very beautiful episodes and scenes initially where Mannu  and salah  ud din fall in love and the tragedy strikes them some of the most memorable sequences  of separation and all but then they made salah ud din ka rightful inkaar into such a gunaah in  a way too  caz sach toh tha that caz he didn't  risk it that day when manahil ran for him  due to societal pressures and he had  a point ke uss princess ke liye everything  at my house is too small and then ofcourse he was tutoring her so he was like trust karke ghar bulaya I can't  just bhagao her.. as well he had a brush with their classist behavior so he took his call even if it did break him.. ab yeh alag hai ke he did become rich by a twist of fate and caz acha aadmi tha  but he suffered way too much in guilt of his one nah and then ofcourse that one nah turned mannu ka life upside down as the family just put allegations and married her off to the first rich guy since that was the goal which turned her life into living hell and then maa mannu had to take a step for her children more than herself and jaati kahan phir salah ud din hi tha only safe place even though she hated him with all her guts but  then all that was coming from.a deep rooted love and regard she had for him all her resentment also felt justified to an extent caz mainly situation was the culprit  and her family but then mannu was too much of a waste yahan  tak sab theek tha and it made sense uske baad mannu baaji toh bas velli hoke bhaith hi gayi thi she just would never even try to  empower her pakka bhoj banke defeatist  thi and faltu ka attitude maarti thi salah ke ghar rehkar uspe har waqt ki akkad when he was literally taking  up responsibility  that wasn't  his to begin with caz he was a Good guy at base..matlab as I posted she cursed him and he  got seriously ill marr hi gaya tha salah ud din his heart beat stopped if I remember correctly and then mannu ji ko akkal aayi ke kya bakwaas karti rahi  hai woh for the guy who.legit is the only mly one who stood by her even if they weren't  together together bound by naam wala rishta too. 

F

Lol  I just typed the whole story yeh lo..I personally wouldn't  recommend it either caz woh initial episodes and song tha worth it and beech beech main some confrontational bits but I remember  mostly watching that for the song  and salah caz mere ko bakayda ghussaa aata tha at mannu ji instead of Taras  and hamdardi caz madam kuch karna nahi chahti  thi apni life ke saath and bache bhi salah ke sar maar diye thay he legit raised her infants  when she also neglected them  and then she had the guts to keep cursing him 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

For Hamza there was a lot of performance margin and range from the gareeb banda to this ultra sophisticated slightly older man  and he did full justice to it   but overall it could have been so much more  from writing pov  

Also Maya wasn't  that great either as it was mainly her very start  toh she couldn't  really sell it to me too  but the song A+

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 14 days ago

And I keep forgetting to mention but I just love how they've imagined Mahnoor ka character....her signature style of always wearing a shawl with her suits and the way she wraps them around herself as she's getting ready to head out....just something so feminine and graceful about it and Ayeza really is so graceful too in carrying all of these outfits. 

Mahnoor literally looks like an angel in those white outfits she wears for Shehram's birthday and the mele waale scenes....seriously gorgeous. They haven't even caked on the makeup and that just makes her look all the more beautiful. 

This show really does have the vibe of old Pak shows....woh understated romance that used to be the signature of Pak shows jahaan bas ek look and smile mein itna emotion feel ho jaata tha.....but aajkal Pak TV has mostly lost that vibe in churning out cheap imitations of ITV shows *cough* TB *cough*smiley36

She does  look like an angel caz ayeza has tbay star quality ti her too along with talent aise hi toh she isn't  still relevant  and doing good and diverse work  abhi bhi  but yeh chaddar wala style toh bohat normal hai in interiors and chote shehar main  humein bhi lena padta hai duppatta ke uppar se alag se when we go to our gaoon  side caz mahaul hi aisa hai.. also a lot of women prefer  abayas now very common it is so   that felt more like setting in the culture of this chota shehar from her Karachi look se different  but yes her wardrobe is really nice and classy I like how theybhave kept it simple  and comfortable for the most part 

However saying that MM had some very beautiful romance bits too matlab woh jo masoomiyat wala bond tha na mannu and salah ka that really tugged at your heart that one night out under the bridge the way they cared for each other to be struck by tragedy so badly that was a thing of beauty no doubt and I would try to find some clips wohi hain worth watching parts  isi liye dukhta tha when mannu became so entitled in her  resentment  and I 5ob wanted to throw something at her and dusri tarag woh dusri aa gayi thi later ayesha  ka role I forgot the name of now jo har waqg kisi na kisi Tarah khudko impose karti thi SUD (salah ud din)  pe  but he was a 1 woman man adhoora reh gaya toh kya pyar toh tha..smiley36So j can appreciate them and kuch baat toh thi that so many years later those are mostly what I still recollect  

Here from 26 mins that is where they refused SUD ka roshta and mannu ran for him to his house so all that happened pretty quicksmiley36

https://youtu.be/3Jq-65rhtB4?si=iXuSXprwaG9UgkLu 

Amd then after all this bhi he kept samjhaooing her and trying to make sure ke sab theek ho in her life and she ran to spend just one day with him

From 12 mins the whole thing starts and their night jahan bechara salah toh most part isko samjhata hi rehta tha like a true well wisher even if it was painful for him too but mannu was too naive  too immature woh pehla pyar ka khumar was too much for her and then she did misunderstood ke shaadi SUD se ho rahi for a bit too 

Yeh toh peeche se bhi khabar rakhta tha and always tried to help .

https://youtu.be/32c0wgarx6o?si=k3UsKmgPhciajPTZ

Then part of this scene at 28 mins here in FBsmiley36 Aise  "engage " rakhte thay by throwing parts here n there 

💔🥰 at his acha mujhe laga main tumhe acha lagta hoon at her zehar lagte hain aap mujhesmiley36 mannu was such a little girl ek dum.labaali  thi and that hurt her more caz samjh nahi thi isko bewakoof thi and then this  continues into him seeing her at his house   

Matlab yeh toh haal thay bechari ke bura bhi lagta tha but  initial sabke baad toh mannu kuch kar leti..jaise yahan her kids were hungry toh she brought  them just to feed and chup ke chale jaane ke liye   but phir  bhi attitude toh dekho mannu kasmiley36 full akkad dikhati thi haq se  which worked for a whole but as I said she became irritating in all this  as well taking tha buse not doing anything for herself and becoming a bhoj 

https://youtu.be/7nx7uhlpAXI?si=p6ApFdX5bHHlj1L4

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 14 days ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Here from 26 mins that is where they refused SUD ka roshta and mannu ran for him to his house so all that happened pretty quicksmiley36

https://youtu.be/3Jq-65rhtB4?si=iXuSXprwaG9UgkLu 

Amd then after all this bhi he kept samjhaooing her and trying to make sure ke sab theek ho in her life and she ran to spend just one day with him

From 12 mins the whole thing starts and their night jahan bechara salah toh most part isko samjhata hi rehta tha like a true well wisher even if it was painful for him too but mannu was too naive  too immature woh pehla pyar ka khumar was too much for her and then she did misunderstood ke shaadi SUD se ho rahi for a bit too 

Yeh toh peeche se bhi khabar rakhta tha and always tried to help .

https://youtu.be/32c0wgarx6o?si=k3UsKmgPhciajPTZ

Then part of this scene at 28 mins here in FBsmiley36 Aise  "engage " rakhte thay by throwing parts here n there 

💔🥰 at his acha mujhe laga main tumhe acha lagta hoon at her zehar lagte hain aap mujhesmiley36 mannu was such a little girl ek dum.labaali  thi and that hurt her more caz samjh nahi thi isko bewakoof thi and then this  continues into him seeing her at his house   

Matlab yeh toh haal thay bechari ke bura bhi lagta tha but  initial sabke baad toh mannu kuch kar leti..jaise yahan her kids were hungry toh she brought  them just to feed and chup ke chale jaane ke liye   but phir  bhi attitude toh dekho mannu kasmiley36 full akkad dikhati thi haq se  which worked for a whole but as I said she became irritating in all this  as well taking tha buse not doing anything for herself and becoming a bhoj 

https://youtu.be/7nx7uhlpAXI?si=p6ApFdX5bHHlj1L4

LOL waah pehle 5 episodes mein hi itna pyar aur deewangi ho gaya? smiley36.....and why does this Manu actress talk like nasha kiya hua hai kuch? She literally talks like a druggiesmiley36

Evil Shah Jahan aunty yahaan bhi bahu betiyon ko peet-te huye....waah ji waahsmiley32smiley36....consistency maintained rakhti hain har show mein apni

Story really doesn't seem my type....yeh forced tragedy and bechargi stuff....and love story bhi mujhe samajh nahin aayi do episode mein aisa kaunsa pyar ho gaya is Manu ko jo duhaayiyaan de rahi hai ki mera pyar aisa aur waisa....she literally fell in love with her tuition teacher or something, no? lol And woh phir 20th epi mein random third angle chick also looks very plastic. Mehh

Kahaan yeh aur kahaan the class of JeJ...zameen aasmaan ka faraksmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

I loved the angst in this scene also when Shehram learns about her marrying Taimoor....first time he points out that she's been wearing those bangles since a monthsmiley36

There's such a GRACE even in the way Shehram expresses his pain and hurt, man....never seen anything like it in any story smiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhCyxFBC92E

AreYaar thumbnail

She does  look like an angel caz ayeza has tbay star quality ti her too along with talent aise hi toh she isn't  still relevant  and doing good and diverse work  abhi bhi  but yeh chaddar wala style toh bohat normal hai in interiors and chote shehar main  humein bhi lena padta hai duppatta ke uppar se alag se when we go to our gaoon  side caz mahaul hi aisa hai.. also a lot of women prefer  abayas now very common it is so   that felt more like setting in the culture of this chota shehar from her Karachi look se different  but yes her wardrobe is really nice and classy I like how theybhave kept it simple  and comfortable for the most part 

Haan I get that it must be a thing in gaaon area but I'm talking about the WAY it's been styled and depicted on Mahnoor....ek grace hoti hai shawl lapetne ki bhi that Ayeza has portrayed very elegantly and it adds to that lady-like persona of Mahnoor. 

Also I keep forgetting to mention but Shehram ka wardrobe is so reminiscent of Dutta ke woh black and brown pathani suits with the half jacketsmiley36....mujhe hua beech beech mein Dutta deja vu also although the characters are poles apart obviously.....lol

LOL waah pehle 5 episodes mein hi itna pyar aur deewangi ho gaya? smiley36.....and why does this Manu actress talk like nasha kiya hua hai kuch? She literally talks like a druggiesmiley36

Evil Shah Jahan aunty yahaan bhi bahu betiyon ko peet-te huye....waah ji waahsmiley32smiley36....consistency maintained rakhti hain har show mein apni

Story really doesn't seem my type....yeh forced tragedy and bechargi stuff....and love story bhi mujhe samajh nahin aayi do episode mein aisa kaunsa pyar ho gaya is Manu ko jo duhaayiyaan de rahi hai ki mera pyar aisa aur waisa....she literally fell in love with her tuition teacher or something, no? lol And woh phir 20th epi mein random third angle chick also looks very plastic. Mehh

Kahaan yeh aur kahaan the class of JeJ...zameen aasmaan ka faraksmiley36

Hahah Maya was really bad in the starting abhi bhi kuch khaas change nahi aaya yeah this is one success story that  I don't  really get  smiley36 even in dayar e dil she ruined it as she was such a bad actress smiley36 andnprobably the worst part of it 

Arre mannu was supposed to be in love with him since forever as uski behan was her bestie toh usko gamesha se pasand tha sid and woh behan bhi dono ko tease karti thi and mannu had this bharam.ke papa ki pari hai toh woh kuch bhi manwa  sakti hai  andnuske papa usko kabhi na nahi kaheinge bohat extra laadli thi  issi liye extra strict hoke kisi ke bhi pale daal dia tha.. and haan theh didn't  knew if her liking for him toh they were like padha do aake  as he was  intelligent bada bhai of her bestie smiley36  

Oh that jeena was faltu occupying space kuch worth nahi tha except she used to impose herself on SUD caz business main uska koi share vare  tha..ek dum faltu thi but bg that point waise hi it was such a painful chore to keep watching abla mannu and her curse sessions  for him ..isi liye hadh se zyada irritating ho gaya tha  very soon .after the just 5 episodes hi one wanted the end caz uske baad mannu ka  being abla parade tha for so long..pfcourse jej is way above this in every way    comparison nahi hai smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Hahah Maya was really bad in the starting abhi bhi kuch khaas change nahi aaya yeah this is one success story that  I don't  really get  smiley36 even in dayar e dil she ruined it as she was such a bad actress smiley36 andnprobably the worst part of it 

LOL is it true she won a best actress award for this role? smiley37....I saw it in one of the comments under the video on YTsmiley36.....baap re, aisi acting ke liye best actress award? Bhai phir toh Dure ko bhi de do Khaiee and IM ke liye best actresssmiley17

LOL is it true she won a best actress award for this role? smiley37....I saw it in one of the comments under the video on YTsmiley36.....baap re, aisi acting ke liye best actress award? Bhai phir toh Dure ko bhi de do Khaiee and IM ke liye best actresssmiley17

Ab yeh toh mujhe yaad nahi hai but isne kaafi maar khayi thi aone pati ki and was faf better when she used to be chup and numb which was for.the most part caz silent dukhi abla thi toh jab tak muh na whole tab tak bharam bana leti hai na and must have been koi extra bad year for tv ke isko diasmiley37 frankly don't  remember any other show that clearly  from.those years agar koj maine real time.main.dekha bhi but yeh show popular tha  itna  mujhe yaad hai Caz mannu ke dukh 🤣🤣 and special talent of jo bhi.bolti thi sach ho jaata tha 🤷🏻‍♀️😏  bur iske baad zyada kuch kua nahi hai mostly ads and films ke.liye hi try karti.rahi hai and last year had yunhi I mean in the same trimester as IM.. where it looked she had learned to.act a bit but I haven't  seen it.yet though I do.want too  caz different setting thi adhi angrez ladki pakistan aayi thi  settle hone America se