Users

Frequent Posters

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Ria23

So sanjay is against ruhi- armaan marriage

Itna bhale insaan ko main bura samajti reh gayi. 

shame on us😂😂

Your siggy is 

Mast a Mast 👌🏻

leafy2022 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They should not have copied the Ghum plot line in a legacy show where the Fl is  the main holder..They should have copied some other show ..  

agree. When you can’t make your project separate and be creative this is what happens.

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Indira1211

remember ghum 1 was copied from kusum dola..and ghum 1 deviated from KD ..in KD ..Virats character never married pakhi and pakhi moved on..also there was no surrogacy track there.. so maybe rishta has taken ideas from,Kusum dola..but it has deviated, armaans character is different from both the heros of ghum and KD. The pakhi Virat marriage in ghum,looks like it was influenced by that real couple who wanted more scenes together..and now here in rishta..they’ve brought in Armaan Ruhi marriage track early..I think in order to finish off the triangle.. the marriage won’t happen as it never happened in the original,KD either. Also rishta has so many tracks to explore and this Ruhi Armaan track is exhausted..dkp knows viewers are bored and frustrated with it.. Instagram , Twitter and this  forum all say the same thing..

I wouldn’t think that makers wont ruin character or change coz xyz reason. 

In ghum1 they kept dropping symbolism n hints of P reveal etc etc , fans kept hope up looking at undertone of scenes but in the end the marriage of V n P was real! And in V’s exact words to P- its not like I didn’t try to hive chance to you n our marriage, I tried my best, but I couldn’t.’

Couldn’t wasn’t because he willfully stepped back byt because ‘fate’ intervened n his kids came in equation, first Savi reveal then Vinu. Varna he was ready to move on w P. AFTER KNOWING Sai is alive n Savi is their daughter. 

N after seeing all nonsense, Sai went back to him - n today gen 2 runs as if there was no P n Sai n V lived happily w kids. Jab ki Savi never saw her parents living as couple, V was married to sm1 else n Later Sai too. 

They will change narrative by making few imp characters repeate what tgey want to go with n thats it.

In Gen 3 rishta also the FL married someone else n moved on. They have legacy child not the man who was on montage since beginning.

These hints in show n PR posts etc r just gimmicks to keep fans hopeful n their intrest alive- but there is no guaranty they will not ruin lead pair/ML/FL. 

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

phopha sa rocks he is so hot armaan falls flate in front of him smiley43

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

agree. When you can’t make your project separate and be creative this is what happens.

itna hi inko copy ka josh tha tou koi aur kar lety copy koi PTV drama bhi

Criticiser thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

itna hi inko copy ka josh tha tou koi aur kar lety copy koi PTV drama bhi

I can foresee them copying Tere Bin indefinitely smiley36

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Queeen

phopha sa rocks he is so hot armaan falls flate in front of him smiley43

No wonder dadisa likes her jamaisa moresmiley37

Ab toh fufasa ka hi sahara kuch toh palti maare and break armaan ruhi marriage

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Ria23

No wonder dadisa likes her jamaisa moresmiley37

Ab toh fufasa ka hi sahara kuch toh palti maare and break armaan ruhi marriage

smiley37smiley37

Fingers crossed 🤞 

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Criticiser

I can foresee them copying Tere Bin indefinitely smiley36

They will but armaan is not murtasim.. i disliked murtasim for things he did some bad stuff but he was awesome ...layered 👌