Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 28 days ago

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

Dev is a loser without a doubt, but chalu Charu deserved what she got.

agree.....the selfish character that she has been shown...😂 ab bhi she is quiet....

Debospeaks thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Natasha0404

I should have left the show after ab’s father death.Faltu ke legacy viewer ke chakkar me,pata nahi meh kya dekh rahi hu and kyu dekh rahi hu.

Same yaar maine toh dekhna band bhi kr diya tha bs abhira k liye bardaasht krti jaa rhi hu. 

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: leafy2022

@bold With the current story unless there is some disaster revelation it’s bad news for actors. They really are counting numbers. They will not even know one morning they will be jobless like Birlas.😂

I am super confident on RS on this… His FL is his #1 zimmedari.

They should not have copied the Ghum plot line in a legacy show where the Fl is  the main holder..They should have copied some other show ..  

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Team Critics

Me every time badruhi or bidua come on screen

Originally posted by: Kacchakela21

The only saving grace in this sh*tfest is that Abhira is not your typical itv damsel. Arman never managed to "save " her when she was in stressful situations- neither did he save her from kidnappers ( chose his sidechick instead), not when she was going to get arrested in the bar, nor today in the exam hall. 

exactly...makers ne bilkul dar kinaare kiye hue tha armaan ko....

actually valentine s day se makers have been showing this...armaan was almost non there when abhira needed him....and abhira was capable to managing her self...apne aap ko hi nahi...armaan ke kamzor gharwalon ko bhi...

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Same yaar maine toh dekhna band bhi kr diya tha bs abhira k liye bardaasht krti jaa rhi hu. 

aaj ka episode has created interest for me again...warna was such a bore...😂

Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Allah Allah abhira ki writing mujhsy bhi gandi touba astagfirullah...

1000069969.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 28 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Team Critics

Maine tou pahly sar data update karti phir paper likhti abhira seedha shuru ho gyi smiley3

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Aadi04

They should not have copied the Ghum plot line in a legacy show where the Fl is  the main holder..They should have copied some other show ..  

remember ghum 1 was copied from kusum dola..and ghum 1 deviated from KD ..in KD ..Virats character never married pakhi and pakhi moved on..also there was no surrogacy track there.. so maybe rishta has taken ideas from,Kusum dola..but it has deviated, armaans character is different from both the heros of ghum and KD. The pakhi Virat marriage in ghum,looks like it was influenced by that real couple who wanted more scenes together..and now here in rishta..they’ve brought in Armaan Ruhi marriage track early..I think in order to finish off the triangle.. the marriage won’t happen as it never happened in the original,KD either. Also rishta has so many tracks to explore and this Ruhi Armaan track is exhausted..dkp knows viewers are bored and frustrated with it.. Instagram , Twitter and this  forum all say the same thing..

Ria23 thumbnail

Team Critics

So sanjay is against ruhi- armaan marriage

Itna bhale insaan ko main bura samajti reh gayi.