Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 15 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Awww just how cute is this..again kitna sweetly isne dol ki baat keh di ke saari zindagi bhaith sakta hoon and then the stares the look exchanges esp from him caz she was toh khoyi hui in  the portrait yet she felt the intense gaze awww andnpehle kitne maze se uski taang leech rahi thismiley36 Yeh shehram bechara uske her childlike ulte sawaal and shrart pe itna sweetly safaai deta hai uppar bhi when she teased ke na jaoon ghar kya he got all flustered for a sec before moving onto the whole dil ki baat 

Yeh in dono ka unique flirting style hai smiley36…Mahnoor is more bubbly so she teases him first and Shehram is either taken aback or he smiles and then disarms her with a totally sincere heartfelt line. Kitna sweetly he said ki darr is baat se lagta hai ki ab mujhe jawaab dene se darr nahin lagta smiley36

Ek aur scene tha inka where she says something about rukne ki wajah nahin when they were at some shop I think and he replies Ekdum sincerely ki wajah toh main bata sakta hoon but waqt aane pe bataunga. Lol it was like an unsaid understanding between them before the Taimoor situation started. lol Shehram is just so sweet with how he expresses his love and admiration for her. Even with Mahnoor you can see she is drawn to his immense goodness as a person.  

Edited by AreYaar - 15 days ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

So i have seen  6 episodes and i have lots to say starting with I really love the way Qasim has done the lighting  esp in the night scenes and the contrast scenes  where she always is lighting up diyas while he is dubooing  in darkness some very well done mood and aesthetics work.. also so happy to see a new location and the grandeur still having a heart and a grace and distinct classy feel and vibe..

Also the way he has  set the story where actually things are happening drastic changes are happening yet it feels like not much is happening and also was rather impressed with the way Qasim has shown the strength of character bonds  like at start I felt yeh baap bete ka thoda zyada hi mohabbat  ho raha tha but yet it was shown nicely  2 episodes main hi itna strongly establish kia sab and then his self destruction zone jaana..ok that was making me kinda angry at this dude at how he let him sink in that depression and how frail and weak he has been both physically and mentally like u want to help this idiot but him.not even trying or realizing was kinda  painful to watch but I have to say here woh kishwar is so evil and is doing  everything to push him more in darkness get rid of him slowly yet  there was a certain standard and class in her manipulative mess so yeah I do not support  her actions yet I was  happy that Qasim has taken a total opposite route here from MH and Meri shehzadi jahan the toxicity was more loud and on the face  here it is still subdued  which makes It watchable and still keeps u invested enough. Manhoor on the other side is also such a breeze of freshness a girl actually mature but also having her masoomiyat and livelinness  intact..she is samjhdar but not over confident or over abla infact quiete the opposite. 

How nice it was to see this girl not being obsessed with shaadi even before the whole drama happened the way she was like sirf meri shakal dekh ke decide kar Lia and talked about the shallowness in people that they are just intrested in that  show Sha not actually in the marriage and all . I like that she has a great amount if self worth and doesn't  let anyone push her and she gets her way with her Abba ka strictness.  Also special props that none of the dialogues or setup feel overpreachy  ya trying real hard to set up.your characters in that woke zone when they both are actually very woke and aware.

Another thing that I really like is even in this whole mess of a state how shehram was always so embarrassed of that zeenat and how he maintained his distance and told her that urhmm he doesn't  like it so plz..I smiled so.wide  that in such a disorientedness too the only thing he clearly remembers is  mahnoor  like when they meet for the first time.at haveli he instantly remembers her and not.only her from.the shaadi but also her name and the way his face lits up and a smile.comes after  months..then when he faints in front of her and wakes up he still takes her name and is looking for her ke kahan hai kaise aaya and all.

And ofcourse their conversations are just so so beautiful like the way she tells him that everyone has a bit of their parents in them and that he should live to fulfill  the dreams he saw together with his dad he is capable of it and restores his faith in himself a bit gives him that push to get out of that Andhera. Then her telling her mom that baaki sab jhoot bol sakte hain not the eyes and he has this sachaai in him that makes u want to trust. Also the way they had established this whole thing that see achai in everyone..that is what his father tells him too that everyone has a bit of that and one should look for that..I really like that all this is deep thoughts and things but said so wonderfully that it rather makes u smile and think.

Then ofcourse we had the great flip of clichés at the  dargahsmiley37 jahan humare hero ko hosh hi nahi tha and she saves him ..uske baad  bhi they had smartly done the flips like humara hero faints In front of our heroine and she got to rescue  him again

She literally  is the mah e noor of his eyes..kya soch ke naam hain inke and both so apt her name means light of the eye and his has 2 or 3 meanings and different context thag I could find one being soldier of the king and other being explained here in detail haha

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Shahram

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeh in dono ka unique flirting style hai smiley36…Mahnoor is more bubbly so she teases him first and Shehram is either taken aback or he smiles and then disarms her with a totally sincere heartfelt line. Kitna sweetly he said ki darr is baat se lagta hai ki ab mujhe jawaab dene se darr nahin lagta smiley36

Ek aur scene tha inka where she says something about rukne ki wajah nahin when they were at some shop I think and he replies Ekdum sincerely ki wajah toh main bata sakta hoon but waqt aane pe bataunga. Lol it was like an unsaid understanding between them before the Taimoor situation started. lol Shehram is just so sweet with how he expresses his love and admiration for her. Even with Mahnoor you can see she is drawn to his immense goodness as a person.  

Yup they both are and that is the soulful part of their equation..none of it seems like ok ab hero or heroine ko milna hai toh force them.in a situation it is all so well written and presented. At this time they Don't  even have koi bhi rishta ya connect per say even professionally (where I am ) yet there is this strong bond and it feels like they complete each other and are a need they push each other to do better esp the way she legit is pulling him out of this hell  and again I am really touched and impressed that how no one made this a mission it is so organically done and more in the actions than bhashans or intentionally as such itna flow main she is helping him get out just by simple presence of her and bit by bit info and motivation 

Oh I meant to say this before but am seriously in awww of the way the juxtaposition  has been carried so far with the absolute silence and serenity overall in the happenings while  shehram had this whole dunya hila dene wala sadma and shock and absolute devastating mode on.. same for mahnoor  too as she was also  uprooted from her regular routine and life .both of them had life changing   events happening yet overall there is this air of peace in the surroundings 

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 15 days ago

i will be posting more but for now this caz aww look at the sukoon and his realization ke kabhi kabhi umeed ki ek choti si umeed poore veerane ko door karne ke liye kaafi hoti haismiley42smiley43

the way he starts blushing as soon as he takes her name and starts talking about her making them  and then just having the best time in the mood lightingsmiley36 some really nicely done direction and camera work

trying my best to keep up witht he stuff i want to do atleast justice to one thing so we can fangirl like old times smiley36 trying to catchup before getting into all the fanwork smiley36 also just noticed the contrast of white and black in their outfits here toosmiley36 bechara shehram toh poora hil sa gaya when she tok that shawl off waise hi itna kamzor tha in this phase ..and his hairani wala look later on still dazed and confused not acknowledging much but still registering it even her condolence there and later thanking her for saving his life

Image Image

Image Image

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Lovely gifs and caps yaar :) Yes, the lighting is really well done in this....Qasim ko budget bhi achha diya hai is baar to use his skillssmiley36

Shehram was just so enchanted by the light of those diyas as he lit them and put them around his room....you could actually feel the warmth emanating from them and lighting up his otherwise dark existence....itna sweetly toh smile karta hai Shehram that you can feel the happiness slowly blooming in him. 

First time I watched that shawl mein aag wala scene, I was just so tired of the depression zone of Shehram that I felt a bit underwhelmed ki he just walked away in a daze zoned out even when Mahnoor was trying to offer condolences about his father's death....but it makes sense in the larger picture now the stage he was at then.....but scene was beautifully shot no doubt. 

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Yayy they finally released this song ka video! Richa is soooo awesome in this....I can watch it on a loopsmiley42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMcQVtZ3R-s