Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Aww man, in characters ko dekh ke hi mera jee khush ho jaata haismiley27

So wohi as expected S3 will be about rivalry with Banrakas gang and that MLA supporting them in the panchayat elections....lol but seems like they've kept S3 light hearted again after the sad end of S2....chalo achha hai :) 

Sachiv ji ke exams toh lagta hai agle janam mein hi diye jaayengesmiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ok i misunderstood from.precao yesterday..Farhad basically had a meltdown and hamza was really good in it on the road too and than at hone where he throws  a rhetoric  at her ke tum kyon ho mere saath why do u like me since everyone else have issues and is unhappy so u too go.. since he is being pushed from all sides and had these pent up emotions since his dad's death and more tensions and struggles uppar se job bhi gaya..freeha was really understanding and I really like the way she is giving him space and despite the fact that br had been neglecting her in all this mess as he has tk balance his other house and  uspe apni Amma ke panic attacks and all she never once have had issue with the fact that he is taking care of his mom even if she randomly keeps demanding him to promise he will never go to his wife unhe chodke.like wtf..farhaad just never answers or straight up denies her random demands  and is trying to handle but nah.. 

most of the epi is now dedicated to side tracks which all 3 I have no intrest in be jn that phupi phupa ka romance woh freeha ke bhai ka hissa rant and bakwaas mehhhh r woh shahzian ka dv wala crap the only good thing out of it the behan bhai interactions where she is rather standing strong on face ke she can only trust Farhad so for her he has to take care of pakwaan and farhaad keep  looking for answers ke bhai Kiran madam ab kyon shahzain pe trust nahi kar sakti.so thag is intresting ..but freeha has become rather a spare part in these last few episodes bas ghar bhaithi rahe bechari and they have got us to watch for them but av random logon ka story dekho meh... romeo juliet toh kahin khk gaye hain.. and shaadi ek barbaadi topic chal raha hai woh bhi baaki 3 couples ke liye caz farhaad freeya toh side issues hi zyada handle kar rahe hain..

Anyway  aaj jojo ke liye bhi aa gayi heroine which was cute atlast kuch thoda masti toh tha.. and the only stand out scene was farhaad ka meltdown and both of them.did so well In it... farhaad taking it all out and freeha being such a rock for.him being so gentle so soft standing by him absorbing his fruition and being a support..iqra was just excellent as thag pillar in there where she hardly even had dialogues ya zyada kuch she did it so well with just the nuances and her body language the way she tells  him that she is with him caz he is bohag acha and for her he is important than the 35000 ki job  and all it was very nicely done..

But ab judaai bhi inevitable hi lag rahi hai as in next promo farhaad ne aise hi flow main keh Dia thag he is trying to handle all the problems of his family and unki ek.problem.is freeha too rn  and ofcursenit sounded sonbad and wrong toh freeha will take a respectable break I feel  

@bold: THIS is the sum of the problem....Romeo Juliet toh door door tak nahin dikh raha since many epis now and yes woh bhaagne ke baad se Freeha ko kaafi spare part ya phir dumb brat banake rakha and story took a nosedive from there. Waste of Iqra ka talent also I'd say. 

But chalo sounds like Hamza is getting some good content to enact. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Posting the YT link here as well...lol already trailer has almost 2M likes.....so glad to see this show still getting all the lovesmiley27....comments are so full of love too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3cFoLFjvw

AreYaar thumbnail

I actually ended up picking up Jaan e Jahan again and now I'm totally caught upsmiley36

First five epis had killed my patience initially when I tried to watch but when I picked it up second time toh story also picked up epi 6 onwards and uske baad se I just forwarded through the sidetracks and mainly watched Shehram-Mahnoor ki story. 

Mera first impression mehh tha but now that I've watched the whole journey, I have to say Shehraam got an AMAZING arc....he's just such a NICE guy, man....you really grow to root for him cuz he starts off at rock bottom and how he grows from there, how his equation with Mahnoor is woven into his life as hope....it's beautifully written and performed. Hamza Ali Abbasi has played him brilliantly.....you can see his heft as an actor once they get Shehraam out of that depression zone of first 5 epis. 

I'm in love with the OST all over againsmiley27smiley36.....Qasim ke saare trademarks hain ismein bhi cuz his shows always have beautiful OSTs that are woven in so nicely into the scenes. I don't know if it's the script that helps but this is Qasim's best work cuz we see the characters GROW over the course of time rather than regress after the midpoint and then drag in repetitive drama. Even some of the side characters surprised me by not falling into the usual cycle of planning/plotting.

First few epis mein I also felt slow-mo was overdone but baad mein balance was maintained better....itna pyara old school charm hai Shehram-Mahnoor ke equation ka...Qasim really has brought it out very nicely....angst ka phase in the middle was very touching also.....abhi I guess last ke 5-6 epis are left probably for drama but main chunk of the story has been quite nicely done. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Actually pretty much their whole convo on that rainy night when they painted diyas together was a really sweet onesmiley36

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRip2FD5r2s

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

I actually ended up picking up Jaan e Jahan again and now I'm totally caught upsmiley36

First five epis had killed my patience initially when I tried to watch but when I picked it up second time toh story also picked up epi 6 onwards and uske baad se I just forwarded through the sidetracks and mainly watched Shehram-Mahnoor ki story. 

Mera first impression mehh tha but now that I've watched the whole journey, I have to say Shehraam got an AMAZING arc....he's just such a NICE guy, man....you really grow to root for him cuz he starts off at rock bottom and how he grows from there, how his equation with Mahnoor is woven into his life as hope....it's beautifully written and performed. Hamza Ali Abbasi has played him brilliantly.....you can see his heft as an actor once they get Shehraam out of that depression zone of first 5 epis. 

I'm in love with the OST all over againsmiley27smiley36.....Qasim ke saare trademarks hain ismein bhi cuz his shows always have beautiful OSTs that are woven in so nicely into the scenes. I don't know if it's the script that helps but this is Qasim's best work cuz we see the characters GROW over the course of time rather than regress after the midpoint and then drag in repetitive drama. Even some of the side characters surprised me by not falling into the usual cycle of planning/plotting.

First few epis mein I also felt slow-mo was overdone but baad mein balance was maintained better....itna pyara old school charm hai Shehram-Mahnoor ke equation ka...Qasim really has brought it out very nicely....angst ka phase in the middle was very touching also.....abhi I guess last ke 5-6 epis are left probably for drama but main chunk of the story has been quite nicely done. 

Ok..now I am fully looking forward to it thensmiley36 abhi mujhe kuch bhi pata nahi hai iss show kw baare main except name..remote idea bhi kahi hai toh I won't  be able to give ek uppar uppar se opinion bhi..but I did read somewhere else also that it Is qasim'a best work.. and someone saying he has outdone himself toh glad u feel the same way ab dekhongi..also shehram being the most non toxic and progressive guy In some reviews so yeah that is good..hamza also was like he is is an alpha but who says alphas has to be all aggressive he was at gentleman premiere talking about it and was like asli gentleman toh shehram hai and I sincerely try to become one like him haha his statement was actually very nice caz someone was like he ain't  alpha bla bla . Chalo I am excited now.. I also like ayeza toh dekhte hain and if we actually  like it toh might as well see their cult mere afzal too jahan se both have really started and grown 

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Ok..now I am fully looking forward to it thensmiley36 abhi mujhe kuch bhi pata nahi hai iss show kw baare main except name..remote idea bhi kahi hai toh I won't  be able to give ek uppar uppar se opinion bhi..but I did read somewhere else also that it Is qasim'a best work.. and someone saying he has outdone himself toh glad u feel the same way ab dekhongi..also shehram being the most non toxic and progressive guy In some reviews so yeah that is good..hamza also was like he is is an alpha but who says alphas has to be all aggressive he was at gentleman premiere talking about it and was like asli gentleman toh shehram hai and I sincerely try to become one like him haha his statement was actually very nice caz someone was like he ain't  alpha bla bla . Chalo I am excited now.. I also like ayeza toh dekhte hain and if we actually  like it toh might as well see their cult mere afzal too jahan se both have really started and grown 

Haan that is why I avoided giving any spoilers about the story in my review also cuz I figured you haven't watched yet :) Tum dekh lo phir aaraam se baat karenge. 

Story ka synopsis I would say is that it's about Shehram's journey of discovering his self-worth and inner strength/resolve. The story opens with him being totally content being in his father's shadow, thoda hesitant and naive sa and how his life changes after his father dies, then Mahnoor's entry in his life literally like the light of a diya in the middle of the darkness he's drowning in....the symbolism is all very nicely woven in and grows from epi to epi. TRULY satisfying slow burn storysmiley36

I was actually getting put off by all the narratives on Stan Twitter about green flag yeh, progressive woh cuz aajkal logon ko faltu labeling karne ki jaldi hoti hai har chhoti cheez pe but Shehram is the real deal for once....a truly well written GENTLEMAN character....a guy so sweet and just truly full of pure love and goodness. Kahin kisi ne tweet daala tha that Shehram has restored the honor of shawl clad men after the toxicity of Murtasim in TBsmiley36....I mean Wahaj was good as Murtasim but yes toxicity toh thi us character mein....Shehram is pure CLASS on another level....and Hamza really brings out that class very naturally too. Matlab itna pyar aata hai Shehram ke character pe....you really want to wrap him up in cotton and protect himsmiley36......I hate all this debate over alpha, beta jo bhi....a person is all kinds of shades rather than always rushing to bracket them in this and that....even Shehram GROWS through many shades in the story but yes that basic class underpins everything even as he realizes his capabilities. 

Also really appreciate that they showed the love story of both such GOOD people...they are both so full of love and compassion....even as Mahnoor navigates her own challenges, it never becomes about any kind of cheap MU wala drama or giving lame attitude in the name of fake self respect.....even the MU and angst between them has a CLASS to it. 

Dunno if you saw the recent confession clip floating around on Twitter but that was again SUCH a nicely done scene by both actors and beautifully directed by Qasim. 

Edited by AreYaar - 13 days ago
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Posting the YT link here as well...lol already trailer has almost 2M likes.....so glad to see this show still getting all the lovesmiley27....comments are so full of love too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9N3cFoLFjvw

Amd the credit goes to.makers who.habe sticked with their idea and hit ke chakkar main.ajeen ajeeb modernize karke uska woh pull factor nahi khatam kar Dia.. this one remains pretty much the only one  who has such a simple pyara sa gaoon vibe and happenings in other such stories they bring ajeeb ajeeb twists and make them all so dark