Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Birlas

Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Susi26

Meher, your assumption is coming true.. Vidya & Dadi are planning for Ruhaan marriage. But I didn’t like Ruhi confessing before Vidya. She could’ve been silent in this matter until Armaan fulfills his promise by telling dadi about their past.

Anyways I’m not hoping that they will get married. In between Rohit may come back, or Armaan realizes Abhira’s love for him and cancel the marriage.. Anything can happen! 

you know ar will never open his mouth any day so it's through ruhi only.From the time of deal truth is out Vidya is flipped perfectly. Vidya wanted ruhi for ar as she saw those vibes in initial mussoorie days. She went to dadi told for ar shd will be good choice but dadi flipped it. So they are setting there.where it went wrong. Vidya will never leave ar and ruhi is her perfect bahu. Ar gave up on ruhi for his family and family is giving him back as he choses family against abhira .First tootha Tara promo will be true at last. It flipped with ar giving ruhi to Rohit and abhira marrying ar against her dreams to be lawyer . Ar going against family marrying abhira. Second tootha Tara promo ar wants to give ruhis happiness back , ruhi wanting ar , abhira wanting ar to be permanently as pati. Let's see how it's affecting in story with first one. And another tootha Tara will come for all three in next episodes. Ar pov will never come out in story properly. In mussoorie when ruhi came in front ar broke 3 heart ballons it's at ruhi and rohit ka triangle is broken by ar badly. On holi ruhi gave everyone heart ballon in last to ar and he took it. Narrative turned from holi with new cast. As per trp factor they can do anything next. Shadi hoga ya nahi Rohit comes back or not ar marries or runs away we can't guess. If they flip story they flip all one by one on abhira side slowly.  Today they flipped krishh to goenkas and ruhi side . 

Edited by Mehersudha - 14 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I dunno if Sam will be enough to sustain my interest in the show if they actually show Armaan agree to proceed with shaadi

I dont think any FL deserves to get such second hand treatment. if he picks his SIL over her, she should never end up with him

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Lovely2021

Looks like RoPu is also Rumaal shipper. Anyway he has good bonding with the lusty actress. Why people were thinking him as anti rumaal. 

Fans already guessed after the story post in IG teri meri dosti pyaar mein badaal gai

rumaal or rubberband any shipping artists have to promote as it's part of their professional side and directed by dkp. Theh get hate on one side no doubt but they will be careful reg that 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

why is Krish delivering custard that ruhi made in khushi of armaan abhira divorce?! isnt he pro Abhira?!

and why the F is Armaan saying thank you and not reacting To Ruhi when Ruhi says we can talk about us after court matters but let it get sorted first.

whats the point of the car scene when he has no real issue with Ruhi's crass behavior?! i mean he should have asked her to come in a different vehicle so they could get a few last moments together before divorce hearing so they dont end with bitterness. isnt that the least he can do?!

why are there so many Goenka scenes?!

what was the court scene about where she is gripping his sleeve in tension but he still doesnt sense something is wrong when Abhira speaks up. she has only said truth but Armaan's reaction is making no sense. why is he angry when she has never said about the aspect choice, she has only spoken about circumstances. 

Watching Abhira makes me so sad. she is SO alone, so hurt, so stressed. She is being pressured form all sides. seeing her fall and have no one to be there for her is making me really upset. 

the manhandling Armaan is doing is making him look SO bad. what is he talking about- jhoot bolne ki aadat? what the F.  she pushed him away and is looking obviously upset, stressed and he still doesnt sense anything wrong.

Manisha Manu are atleast seeing something is up but they have no power so I dont see them having any role.

Madhav is really not being understanding towards Abhira. He should have been there for her. but he confronts her in accusing way. 

Precap is pathetic. 

Bold : Actually Krissh and the Goenkas were my fav scene today. That was there to show that Goenkas will help Krissh and not Abhira. So Abhira might get the blame temporarily but she will not be at fault. For once I was ok with such a prolonged Goenka scene.

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Bold : Actually Krissh and the Goenkas were my fav scene today. That was there to show that Goenkas will help Krissh and not Abhira. So Abhira might get the blame temporarily but she will not be at fault. For once I was ok with such a prolonged Goenka scene.

kya faayda, blame Abhira ko hi milega. 

and she is heartbroken, hurt and alone.

its depressing.

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

It might be a clue .. 

Krish went there .. so that it was a medium to get help from Goenkas ..  Fufasa and Kajal know that Abhira has got a bank cheque book from Dadisa to say a lie to court and will leak the truth out ..

Now obviously Armaan will think Abhira has meddled in his house matters to help krish ..but this time Abhira has not helped him .. it can go anyway in the story 

Pinecone thumbnail

yeh fake lag raha hai. Dadi will be throwing her out of the house and wont need Abhiras support. 

There are not details to support this spoiler either

But I am still 0.000000001% hopeful that Armaan wont agree to the shaadi proposal with Ruhi

Mehersudha thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Ye kya abhiMaan shippers want marriage to happen but RuMaan shippers have a feeling marriage won't happen..

Kisi ka bhi nahi ho sakta ye DKP walon ..sab ko dhoka de rahe hai..smiley37

we can't trust dkp they can turn it any side any day any bit easily. That's why none is getting proper vibes. Ar can run away from shadi and confession of abhimaan can happen but it's repeat again of previous Stories. Ruhi is already a w and if she is left in mandap she will go to gvs and start her work. She may commit something too in her ddk if it goes like that. I am not on any ship seeing 3 as separate ones only..

Aadi04 thumbnail

Team Critics

Originally posted by: Pinecone

kya faayda, blame Abhira ko hi milega. 

and she is heartbroken, hurt and alone.

its depressing.

The more the pain .. the better it is to snap off .. I think Ruhi revealing about her love with Armaan to Vidya is a dream 

Vidya will herself propose the marriage between the 2 and Ruhi knows without the truth being out .  The matter is getting sorted .. Armaan need not confess to Dadisa 

Vidya n dadi may think that Ruhi is a prospective bride to Armaan .. but them knowing of their love from before does not fit the story .. 

Anyways Armaan is a moron .. even Abhira knows that Ruhi , Vidya and dadi want the marriage to happen between Armaan n Ruhi .. so she will back out