Views

Users

Frequent Posters

m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

thank you so much for understanding!! 

yeah i also read that the previous ML in yrkkh was having an affair with the actress who played Ruhi (parallel lead/vamp). RS was tired of their unprofessionalism related to this and hence fired them overnight. which as you said saved the FL from suffering like Ghum's FL

i agree, the new ML will take time. i really liked him in his previous show on sony but apparently he looks too old in yrkkh compared to the FL so that's also deterring the audience from accepting him

yrkkh's new ML was in a show on sony? which one? I thought he was a newcomer.

And true, he does look a little older than abhira. but i guess compares season-3's pair of harshad-pranali, they are still ok 

Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: m4manju

yrkkh's new ML was in a show on sony? which one? I thought he was a newcomer.

And true, he does look a little older than abhira. but i guess compares season-3's pair of harshad-pranali, they are still ok 

he has done several shows, his name is rohit purohit. his latest show that i watched on sony was called Dhadkan zindagi ki with Aditi gupta. He also did Porus a long time ago on sitara. i just checked wiki, he has been acting since 2009 and is 37 years old so he's probably around harshad's age

m4manju thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Sumaiya27

he has done several shows, his name is rohit purohit. his latest show that i watched on sony was called Dhadkan zindagi ki with Aditi gupta. He also did Porus a long time ago on sitara. i just checked wiki, he has been acting since 2009 and is 37 years old so he's probably around harshad's age

Woah! What are you saying? I didn't think he was that old and working from so long. I thought a relatively newcomer.

Anyway. i watched a couple of latest episodes, too much of negativity going on against the FL. i dont know why sitara is going for more n more toxic content :(

m4manju thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

What's happening in Imlie land? Are you still watching it?