Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 15 days ago

Dear Blue-Ice, 

Your comments about Ranveer wearing women's clothing is extremely offensive. There is nothing wrong with a man wearing female or gender-diverse clothing. Please educate yourself further on the idea of gender and identity and stop these homophobic comments you are making. It is not okay and it is actually considered hate speech.  Ranveer can wear a saree if he wants - what are you going to do about it?

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Jo bhi ho - I love this most phataka pair on screen smiley40

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Dear Blue-Ice, 

Your comments about Ranveer wearing women's clothing is extremely offensive. There is nothing wrong with a man wearing female or gender-diverse clothing. Please educate yourself further on the idea of gender and identity and stop these homophobic comments you are making. It is not okay and it is actually considered hate speech.  Ranveer can wear a saree if he wants - what are you going to do about it?

wait is SH preaching about hate speech? whatttttt i guess us members need to report majority of your posts then smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Originally posted by: anna143

wait is SH preaching about hate speech? whatttttt i guess us members need to report majority of your posts then smiley36

I am not sure what you are finding funny in this? I don't think you understand what Hate Speech actually means, its very different than trolling and criticizing celebrities. 

Once again - making a mockery of a serious issue. We could have members here who are transgendered, how would they feel seeing such comments? Do I really need to explain all this? 

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am not sure what you are finding funny in this? I don't think you understand what Hate Speech actually means, its very different than trolling and criticizing celebrities. 

Once again - making a mockery of a serious issue. We could have members here who are transgendered, how would they feel seeing such comments? Do I really need to explain all this? 

hiding behind the words trolling and criticizing thinking its any acceptable is even worse. I think we have all seen the extent you go on this forum on a daily basis spreading negativity and hate. Im not excusing BI but you are no less so please take a good look at yourself too.

Originally posted by: anna143

Shaitanu yahi karti hai.....she writes such offensive posts against Ranbir,Alia , SRK, Suhana......but agla kuchh naa bhi bole toh ....inke ASSumptions chaaloo ho jaate hain....smiley36

Just yesterday Shaitanu was mocking me for not bashing Ranveer......and today she is ASSuming that I am making fun of him wearing girls clothes.....smiley36...Where did I say its offensive....I just said that just because he wears ladkiyon ke kapde....doesn't mean he will be nominated in the female category also....smiley37....but as usual....he picked out part of the sentence without its context.....and is trying to create a scene....smiley36

Shaitanu....people can see through you...smiley40

Shaitanu....I know you want to have your cake and eat it too.....but not happening....ur offensive posts are scattered all over the forum...smiley36

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya185

well in the female category she did rob another actress who deserved the award. 

Was that actress RS in drag??

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Just yesterday Shaitanu was mocking me for not bashing Ranveer......and today she is ASSuming that I am making fun of him wearing girls clothes.....smiley36...Where did I say its offensive....I just said that just because he wears ladkiyon ke kapde....doesn't mean he will be nominated in the female category also....smiley37....but as usual....he picked out part of the sentence without its context.....and is trying to create a scene....smiley36

RK aur Ayan ko le ke jo homophobic comments hota rehta hai, same outrage aur moral policing dekha hai kisi ne??

Edited by bashful_moon - 15 days ago

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

RS aur Ayan ko le ke jo homophobic comments hota rehta hai, same outrage aur moral policing dekha hai kisi ne??

Exactly.....Bira and Ayan ka jab mazaak udaate hain ye log....then no one stands up for LGBTQ community......and here I just used an example for something she herself said.....that Alia robbed Ranveer.....my comment was in that context.......and she jumped on that ...out of context....She herself is putting Ranveer in the female category award list...that is not offensive...I guess....smiley36

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Critique Crusaders

Eww yuck, please don’t throw terms like “people can see right thru you” I don’t care if they can see thru me or if I have a brick wall in front of me.  You really think the opinion that random people hold of me is something I care about ? smiley36

Also you’ve now changed your pronoun choice of describing me to female. I again am saying that I don’t identity as male or female and prefer they/them pronouns. In terms of RK and Ayan together, why is that a bad thing? Why can’t one fantasize about that? I also want to see Sid and ARK makeout with each other so how does that make me homophobic? Please update your definitions 

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 15 days ago