Anti-Mandli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 25 days ago

OMG She is. I am like STOP IT

Anti-Mandli thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chemcart_MJ

I do feel bad for Nourshervan's situation wherein his parents forced him to get married to his SIL. He made it clear that he won't accept her mentally & the relationship is only on paper to satisfy his parents. It seemed like his GF also passed away hence the FB. 

Dua's seemed interested upon hearing Fahad's words but how Fahad's character will variate will be the question. 

Something big could happen at Dua's sister ki shaadi?

A lot of things now are getting better clarity now. 

Did I miss something? When did he got married? I think they're not yet. 

hypnotoad thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pressu

I went and checked it. So it gives the clarity that he not only got married but also gave her the right. I invested in this drama so I can't dissociate with it as of now. And I feel that he will not tell Dua about his first marriage may be primarily because he will think that she is in a difficult situation and he wants to help her out and if he tells her then she won't agree to marry him. I hope she gives a tough time to him before accepting him back.

Nowsherwan can't accept her as his wife because she was his bhabhi but he has no problem giving her right. Not about this drama but in general, in dramas, I find it somewhat funny that they guy doesn't like the girl but still has a child with her. I understand that if he is neutral towards her but he doesn't like her but still has a child with her. I read about this in a post or two posts before.

Yeah. I thought they were married buy in name only (no consummation) but that line really threw me for a loop. Like did he really mean what i think he meant? If they have mentioned it, it must be relevant to story later, I think. Ugh. I wish they had just kept it unconsummated.

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Watched the episode. So is he married to the babhi. But I feel if they were really married, why would they not show a Nikah scene as well. Instead they showed a scene where he says agar Nikah hua toh.. 

Yes, he said biwi hone ka haq doonga but can't love. So haq can mean the status of wife and every other right. Doesn't have to be consummation. Because he does mention that you were my bhabhi and I can't accept you as my wife.. I think if at all they are married, they didn't consummate. Because he doesn't even meet her eye.

Want to see how he gets to interact with Dua and how they cross paths and how they get married.. 

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Watched the episode. So is he married to the babhi. But I feel if they were really married, why would they not show a Nikah scene as well. Instead they showed a scene where he says agar Nikah hua toh.. 

Yes, he said biwi hone ka haq doonga but can't love. So haq can mean the status of wife and every other right. Doesn't have to be consummation. Because he does mention that you were my bhabhi and I can't accept you as my wife.. I think if at all they are married, they didn't consummate. Because he doesn't even meet her eye.

Want to see how he gets to interact with Dua and how they cross paths and how they get married.. 

Yes, I think he is married.

In Pak dramas, mostly when they say haq they are implying towards it only. And when he said I will give you your haq, he was visibly awkward. If it was something material then he would say it without being awkward.

I feel Dua gets arrested and then something happens and then she goes to her house where she gets thrown out by her father. She will have nowhere to go, then she will start working in a bar type place where Nowsherwan sees her and enquires about what happened then gets to know everything. He then decides to marry her. From the promos, I feel the story will go this way.

anikamathur thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Originally posted by: mala06

The story is differer but yaar I can't  take two marriage. I think I will watch it after the show actually is over. Noushervan bhabi is super creepy lol. How could someone be super comfortable and not feel creepiness when she is getting married to their devar. At least initially  awkwardness should be there. She was behaving as if she is already in love with him. Alteast you also know why Noushervan is stoic.

I hope that isn't the case as story is similar to badzaat 

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 24 days ago

Originally posted by: pressu

Yes, I think he is married.

In Pak dramas, mostly when they say haq they are implying towards it only. And when he said I will give you your haq, he was visibly awkward. If it was something material then he would say it without being awkward.

I feel Dua gets arrested and then something happens and then she goes to her house where she gets thrown out by her father. She will have nowhere to go, then she will start working in a bar type place where Nowsherwan sees her and enquires about what happened then gets to know everything. He then decides to marry her. From the promos, I feel the story will go this way.

Hmmm! Let's see. I hope it's not consummated though. But you never know with PTV. Couples can't stand eachother but will have 10 children.. 

But what I was shocked about was, how happy Bhabhi was. Her husband was killed, she has two children. That person is your devar & still she was so happy..kuch toh sadness dikhati at least for pretense. Devar is really awkward and requests her to refuse to marry him. Phir bhi she does. So let her be in misery.. 

Whatever it is, plot is definitely intriguing and interesting 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anti-Mandli

Did I miss something? When did he got married? I think they're not yet. 

noshervan is married to his bhabhi for namesake.

Originally posted by: hypnotoad

What did that line "main aapko biwi hone ka haq bhi adaa karoonga likan mujh se mohabbat ki umeed mat rakhyega" in e3 (around 30 minute mark) mean? 

Maybe all financial expenses etc