Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

Haan it is kinda raw..he talks about all the judgement that came his way over no particular fault of.his and how he lost on work caz people suddenly didn't  wanted to work with him backed out from.handing him scripts and all caz they felt he lost the public image and pull  over this..but also him saying that he doesn't  blame anyone for that and goes with his belief that if you are a hardworker no one can  finish you .. and baaki how he was feeling the signs when it happened and Than being attacked from everywhere and his childhood traumas .. but as always I did like that he like always doesn't  victimize himself like all of it is dark and intense but it never feels like hai main dukhiyara  main bechara way  main

Finally catching up on this IV and man, he gives so many reminders of Babusahib when he talks about aeb jitne bhi ho, fareb nahin hona chahiyesmiley36....iske andar ka Adi starts peeking out then....itni conviction se Sach Suraj ki tarhan hota hai...yeh aur kaun hi bol sakta thasmiley36

But yeah the rest of it with him talking about the whole incident leading up to learning about his father's death was quite raw.....the dead never give you any indications, it's always the living who imagine it...insaan ka sabse bada darr uski parchhayi hota hai.

GM loves to keep coming back to talking about how the trolls don't matter....lol phir bhi woh log besharmon ki tarhaan isse beizzati karvaane aa jaate hain in ask me sessionssmiley36

Also liked the bit where he talked about the moral and ethical responsibility to yourself to pull yourself out of a mess rather than saying it's the job of your your loved ones to pull you out of that.

Talking about his work....just the other day I was watching an old Imlie scene and it was one of the emotional Adi scenes only so what a coincidence that he mentioned how he used that platform to get emotions/pain out through those scenes and if you watch, sometimes you can tell its transcending whats in the script....so damn true, man....Adi hit on another raw level. 

I wonder what was the web show he lost out on that he loved the script so much and felt ki it was like playing himself only.....lol

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Waise I kinda feel like Nayan also did this IV in preparation for GM being on KKK14smiley36.....rapport build kar raha hai taaki KKK ke baad bhi GM ka IV le sakesmiley36

Chalo let's hope GM has a good experience with Rohit in KKK.....getting a feeling they will vibe wellsmiley36

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Waise I kinda feel like Nayan also did this IV in preparation for GM being on KKK14smiley36.....rapport build kar raha hai taaki KKK ke baad bhi GM ka IV le sakesmiley36

Chalo let's hope GM has a good experience with Rohit in KKK.....getting a feeling they will vibe wellsmiley36

Yeah i hope he gets to.perform and then let him do that and not do some  cheap shit to get him out to protect their useless favs like they have done in past to protect the likes of shiv type log and deserving ko unfairly eliminate kia hai so I hope atleast they stay fair with him and he does well too 

Posted: 11 days ago

Yeh kya kicchadi pakka diye hain..mehhhh not at all intresting or impressive feels way toooo sermoni  iss time on cricket bas Dhoni ka name use karne se boring af thing intresting nahi.honjaayegi..and the other thing is them remaking ab apna khud ka hi song..that is so Rahul and anjali ka song ab uspe full track bana Dia hai but wohi hit hoga viral hoga and uspe film chalane ki.koshish kareinge..but oh man what a disappointment  3 months later bollywood releases a film and what a dud . Meanwhile my malayalam industry is thriving and been the only source of true entertainment..man such joy they have been giving by going all BAM BAM. Saww 3 mind-blowing awesome and throughly entertaining films in a week I am at loss of.words πŸ§ΏπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯

Anyway the trailer 

https://youtu.be/TtMjcP9cHIA?si=4TP2xv8x8IlObvIh

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 11 days ago
Posted: 11 days ago

Also I know you are not intrested in the show.but oh man the songsmiley27smiley27 atif sounds so extra beautiful  in this..and I really like the lyrics too..MV not so much though  caz stylize and foreshadowing main kaafi ? Iffy hmmπŸ™„πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€ zone main daal  dj..looking forward to the epi though   but the song 🀩

https://youtu.be/YDn1Qi5hwvk?si=BwbV-d82fqbhMTey

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Yeh kya kicchadi pakka diye hain..mehhhh not at all intresting or impressive feels way toooo sermoni  iss time on cricket bas Dhoni ka name use karne se boring af thing intresting nahi.honjaayegi..and the other thing is them remaking ab apna khud ka hi song..that is so Rahul and anjali ka song ab uspe full track bana Dia hai but wohi hit hoga viral hoga and uspe film chalane ki.koshish kareinge..but oh man what a disappointment  3 months later bollywood releases a film and what a dud . Meanwhile my malayalam industry is thriving and been the only source of true entertainment..man such joy they have been giving by going all BAM BAM. Saww 3 mind-blowing awesome and throughly entertaining films in a week I am at loss of.words πŸ§ΏπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ”₯

Anyway the trailer 

https://youtu.be/TtMjcP9cHIA?si=4TP2xv8x8IlObvIh

Yeh kitna random trailer hai bhai....all over the place lag rahi hai story with cricket backdrop also.....kahaan ki baat kahaan jaa rahi hai. Movie and ITV har jagah same haal hai....bas puraane songs ya puraane shows ko remake karte raho...lol

Oh waah you saw three Malayalam films in one week? Chalo good you're getting your entertainment from somewhere smiley36

AreYaar thumbnail

Also I know you are not intrested in the show.but oh man the songsmiley27smiley27 atif sounds so extra beautiful  in this..and I really like the lyrics too..MV not so much though  caz stylize and foreshadowing main kaafi ? Iffy hmmπŸ™„πŸ«€πŸ«€πŸ«€ zone main daal  dj..looking forward to the epi though   but the song 🀩

https://youtu.be/YDn1Qi5hwvk?si=BwbV-d82fqbhMTey

Song is nice :)...music video ka samajh nahin aaya kuch grand tragic romance dikhaane ki koshish kar rahe hain I guess. 

Yeh kitna random trailer hai bhai....all over the place lag rahi hai story with cricket backdrop also.....kahaan ki baat kahaan jaa rahi hai. Movie and ITV har jagah same haal hai....bas puraane songs ya puraane shows ko remake karte raho...lol

Oh waah you saw three Malayalam films in one week? Chalo good you're getting your entertainment from somewhere smiley36

oh yes Some Must watches that i highly highly highly recommend and you won't regret in anyway Like total wowzers.

Premalu and Manjummel Boys on Hotstar( first a romcom and 2nd in the spirit of friendship based on true story and just a Mesmerizingly beautiful yet Haunting but All about the Spirit of immortal friendship and the limits one can cross for true friendship..) heartening stuff that leaves u with a melting heart both of them

aavesham i am hearign such good things and know and gurantee will be awesome but i was saving it for Savoring it  in one go so aaj kal main

but Brahamyugam on Sony liv WOW wow wow.. i don't know how these people are rediscovering  themselves in new new genres  esp for someone like mamooty whose 73rd year has been truly tremendous he has done every genre you name it and you have not seen any other actor liek him who after so many deacades and years being phenpomenal still ahve it in him to keep being a camillion to keep finding stuff that he hasn';t done and is daring and bold and Extreme Risque giving his starpower LIKE JUST WOWWWWWW....

Song is nice :)...music video ka samajh nahin aaya kuch grand tragic romance dikhaane ki koshish kar rahe hain I guess. 

kinda poori kahani hi bata di stylize karke.. i found first epi alright aage dekhte hain.. basiclaly filhaal by this and the epi to wohi lag rahi hai ke ache dil wala mawalli hai who isn't really a mawaali mawaali bhi matlab he keeps his gun for show and sirf dhaons jammata hai to protect poor and zarooratmand of his area and yeh bandi bohat headstrong and 1 note opinion wali hai ke sab gunde ek hi bucket main daal deti hai comes across a situation totally misunderstands him faltu ka bhashan deke nikal gayi while he fell in love in first nazar daring dekh ke and all ke iske haath main gun thi and yeh aake bhashan de gayi and khoobsurta bhi hai.,.. but being a gangster love is something he is not allowed to fall in as per his oath taken by his bada bhai..

anyway aage yehi hoga as per this MV jo mujhe samjh aaya ke likely yeh haath dho ke peeche padh jaayegi and then to save her from some situation since she is a tv presenter and bohat hoensty ka keeda hai he will save her and usme murder kar dega and she will still keep peeche pado him but then wil realzie his intentions and that gunde khud nahi bante system banata hai and eventually jab isko pyaar hoga toh munna will be killed... and synopsis bhi yehi hint kar raha hai sab lol  toh saara show toh isme de dia but let's see so far enjoyed it minus certain things.

also liked yumna for a change in the 2 scenes at her hoiem with abba and her fiance .. with munna i felt she was overdoing her whole bhashan thing and misunderstanding thing but dekhte hain

also Zard paton ka ban looks Fabuloussssss  the first epi was soooo good i actually ended up liking that more than Gentleman contrary to what i have thought and hamza has such a meaty role as a Dr  right now.. trying his best to expose the medical field ka corruption/being posted int he gaoon later.. everything was so Bang On and on point and did not mind sajal here too it is suiting her. Honestly taali for hamza for once again choosing a role that has so much In substance in it and is strong yet is subdued Go Bro thsi oen will be a big hit it has it written all over it definatly far better than saifeee's last and felt more liek saifee from Sang e mah.. they have balanced a serious topic so well with humour and lightness overall with all the diverse characters in the village  5/5

here's the official synopsis

Set against the backdrop of a conservative community where opportunities for women are scarce, following the journey of a young woman as she challenges the status quo and embarks on a courageous quest for self-discovery

now they have a very solid Plot around family palnning and lack of medical services in the remote villages and all so uska bhi sara awareness plot hai how  bechairi women get no break from birthing children and stuff and how their are mal practices around this in medical field too  so overall Solid hai

Edited by naadanmasakalli - 10 days ago