Poll
BIGGEST FEMALE PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?
Poll made exclusively based on huge public demand (especially of Maroonporsche) after the male philanderers' one.
No suitable word was found for females, so using female philanderers for the lack of it.
Those who are surprised at Rekha, Pooja Bhatt and Manisha's names, please do read their life history as they were known to change the boyfriends so frequently just like clothes in their hey days, about rest most of you know already.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I think Rekha and Hema Malini
Originally posted by: priya185
I think Rekha and Hema Malini
I only heard about Hema's affair with Dharam.
Heroes were mad after her at her peak due to her beauty but I never heard or read Hema was going around and sleeping with many men.
No idea
Priyanka chopra.
Akshay kumar, harman baweja, shahid kapoor.
Kangana and guys who’s name starts w letter A 
Ajay allegedly and Aditya Pancholi allegedly

And why is Rani Mukerji a philanderer ?
competition going between Deepika and Alia
wth. this is pure hate.
When a male character like Krish Kapoor from Saiyaara is created, there's often a great deal of admiration and excitement around the way he...
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
2