Poll
BIGGEST PHILANDERER OF BOLLYWOOD... WHO?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
. Another factor at play is the hero worshipping crowd that doesn't see anything wrong with their stars.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Saira Banu was such a DOORMAT with zilch self-respect. Her views make me cringe.Originally posted by: sharaban
Just stumbled upon this interview of Saira Bano.
She said she don't care if Dilip loves her or not, it does not matter at all.. for her it's more than enough that she is head over heels in love with him for a lifetime.
Love really makes a person blind.
No wonder why Dilip Kumar and Raj Kapoor were best of the best friends in real life
PATRIARCHY existed ten times more back than, compared to now.

Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Saira Banu was such a DOORMAT with zilch self-respect. Her views make me cringe.
Saira must be following the old famous ideology "mera Pati mera DEVTA hai". 😳😳😳
Equality is a one way streetOriginally posted by: Maroonporsche
make the list of philandering women ☝️
I am glad, I never liked Dilip Kumar. And now I am disgusted with him. I had read about some of these incidents, but the list is so long
...he was such an egoistic & narcissist. 🤮🤮🤮
She was either a complete loony or unbelievably regressive to make a 22 years older, abusive uncle her devta. 😂🙄Originally posted by: sharaban
Saira must be following the old famous ideology "mera Pati mera DEVTA hai". 😳😳😳
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
She was either a complete loony or unbelievably regressive to make a 22 years older, abusive uncle her devta. 😂🙄
Love is blind, it can not see who is 22 years younger or older.. Malika and Arjun example is a recent one.
I am not sure about regressive as Saira was brought up out of India and was way too modern for her times compared to her contamporaries.... but then who knows what lies beneath the surface.
A strong AP lean, but haven't voted yet. 
Is this a serious list ? Why is SRK in this list ? 
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav
Is this a serious list ? Why is SRK in this list ?
Obviously a fan will say this only 😂
very understandable... won't blame you
do read his kaandz with an unbiased non fan mind and you will whole heartedly agree.
The way people are reacting to his name truly shows truth is always bitter... so it's ok.
Ranveer Singh is Bollywood’s biggest superstar "Kismat ki sabse khoobsurat aadat hai, ki woh waqt aane par badalti hai." These lines were said...
https://www.boxofficeindia.com/report-details.php?articleid=9705
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
1