Fanfiction suggestions

Disnhining_star thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 months ago

Hello everyone, how are you all doing??

It's been a long time and I hardly get time for any touch with this forum….

Despite being busy I couldn't control my weird mind.

I should add that jealousy track in the Destiny of Love part -1, which was my first written story and due to lack of experience I couldn't accomplish that.

I'm getting bored of Prithvi as a lover boy and an understanding, mature, supportive husband smiley29smiley29

For the past few weeks, My head has been spinning around to portray him as a rough, tough, angry youngman… who doesn't have value for love rather than gives more priority to revenge on his father's killersmiley15smiley43

Here I came to you for a suggestion. I always wanted to write a revenge hatred love story but I can't understand how to start it … 

If anyone has any ideas please suggest them to me. 

Edited by Disnhining_star - 5 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Very interesting thought dear 😍

Will be curious to read this revenge filled Prithvi & Sanyogita track

How about whom Prithvi suspects as his father's killer Sanyogita is his daughter & his only weakness ... Prithvi steps in her life as a revenge but later on comes to know his suspicion on Sanyogita father was wrong it was situational

Though Sanyogita father knows the real culprit but cannot reveal as they are targeting Sanyogita since beginning taking advantage of her father's situation & then Prithvi takes responsibility of Sanyogita to avenge his father killers

Hopefully you will like this 

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Very interesting thought dear 😍

Will be curious to read this revenge-filled Prithvi & Sanyogita track

How about whom Prithvi suspects as his father's killer Sanyogita is his daughter & his only weakness ... Prithvi steps in her life as a revenge but later on comes to know his suspicion on Sanyogita father was wrong it was situational

Though Sanyogita father knows the real culprit but cannot reveal as they are targeting Sanyogita since beginning taking advantage of her father's situation & then Prithvi takes responsibility of Sanyogita to avenge his father killers

Hopefully you will like this 

You are just a sweetheart 😘 😘 😘 😘...Thanks a lot, dear ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.. I was thinking the same (only the former portion)

Thanks for your suggestion dear.. interesting... it will help me in it.. the last portion was brilliant ..I never think about this way..

The things that were making me worried about how I fix their marriage??? As I wanted to write a force marriage proximity 🤭🤭.. But I don't know in which circumstances!!..

Nowadays forced marriage started to grab my attention. 

I want Prithvi to fall for Sanyo yet in the same time. I want him to hate her in the beginning.. like hatred love smiley36

Hey dear I got the idea 💡💡... meri dimag ki baati jaal gayeii 😆😆😆....

Thank you so much 💗 💗 💗 ❤️❤️❤️... I'll start giving updates on this story from next year.after the end of the current story punishment ... abhi jitna idea ata hai I'll put down them in my Google docs. 

Edited by Disnhining_star - 5 months ago
coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

I am so not a writer so this is beyond me. Thankfully, Goldie had a good suggestion.

Gold.Abrol thumbnail

Originally posted by: Disnhining_star

You are just a sweetheart 😘 😘 😘 😘...Thanks a lot, dear ❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️.. I was thinking the same (only the former portion)

Thanks for your suggestion dear.. interesting... it will help me in it.. the last portion was brilliant ..I never think about this way..

The things that were making me worried about how I fix their marriage??? As I wanted to write a force marriage proximity 🤭🤭.. But I don't know in which circumstances!!..

Nowadays forced marriage started to grab my attention. 

I want Prithvi to fall for Sanyo yet in the same time. I want him to hate her in the beginning.. like hatred love smiley36

Hey dear I got the idea 💡💡... meri dimag ki baati jaal gayeii 😆😆😆....

Thank you so much 💗 💗 💗 ❤️❤️❤️... I'll start giving updates on this story from next year.after the end of the current story punishment ... abhi jitna idea ata hai I'll put down them in my Google docs. 

Will be waiting dear 😍💖

Originally posted by: coderlady

I am so not a writer so this is beyond me. Thankfully, Goldie had a good suggestion.

It's absolutely fine dear... You are supporting me by reading my story that is more than anything..❣️❣️

Agree , Goldie's idea was brilliant .. and a new plot is running through my Brian...😄..

I will come with a mystery murder crime thriller smiley43 also romance 💒smiley36