Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 days ago

Originally posted by: adsays

today they used the ghum theme song for a reeva ishaan scene, in gen1 post sairat wedding, did they ever use it for a pakhi virat scene? or only sairat scenes?

Ghum theme was only meant for SaiRat. It was never used on Virat - Pakhi even after they got married. 

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aadi04

yes but ML was in love with FL .. and everyone knew that .. and also knew PL is panting after ML .. ML had dismissed PL as his brother’s wife … and even labelled her koi bhi aurat .. for 15 years in the relationship he never told her I will love you .. she was always the garbage bag .. where he could vent out why Sai does not care for me …last mein he told her I can never love you ..,so sorry you kept on wasting your life 

ashwini knew this … and was pointing it out .. She also knew virat loves Sai but Sai is being adamant and not accepting it . Sai knew this from the start 

Kaku and Sonali never wanted Sai to control virat … so Kaku  encouraged pakhi to create divide between them .. and then pretend she is unaware about the relationship..

There always was a lot of name calling on pakhi ka action by Sai , Devyani , Ashwini and shivani bua .. Virat himself trolled pakhi for her actions privately 

Sai and virat privately trolled the family .. saying the family thinks I control you and you do everything I wish. 

Over here ML is talking about divorce papers to PL .. Ruhi is asking Armaan will you sign the papers .. they are a team .. during puja they are talking of divorce papers.. Armaan himself is spineless.. comparing him with Virat  is an insult to Vaada Boy 

oh my goodness this was on the Ghum forum I thought this was yeh rishta .. I am not watching Ganja2 .. it is still more bakwas .  And masterji toh virat ke baye ungli ke Nakhoon ke barabar bhi nahi hai 

Virat used to get frustrated when Sai wasn't reciprocating his love and hence used to share it with Pakhi taking her as his friend. Pakhi was trying to cling on to him taking advantage of Bhavani since she wanted Sai to leave Virat. She had no intention of making Pakhi marry Virat. And, she thought Pakhi was the perfect daughter in law of Chavan household. 

Ishaan is nowhere near Virat and can never be like him.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fats24

I understand your point and I agree with you regarding Ishaan's love for Reeva. But, at times he's shown as if he's clinging on to both the girls. I feel he shouldn't have married her in the first place and simply looked after her and helped her financially to achieve her dream of becoming an IAS officer.

I really don’t watch this show ..  I find the chemistry and character lacking in the leads .. but story point of view I am making the viewpoints .. as the trailers come in my insta feed ..

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Virat used to get frustrated when Sai wasn't reciprocating his love and hence used to share it with Pakhi taking her as his friend. Pakhi was trying to cling on to him taking advantage of Bhavani since she wanted Sai to leave Virat. She had no intention of making Pakhi marry Virat. And, she thought Pakhi was the perfect daughter in law of Chavan household. 

actually I was confused while making this comparison.. I thought @criticiser was drawing parallels with Armaan the lead in yeh rishta .. and I had valiantly supported virat in comparison to Armaan  😂😂😂
This was not for Ishan at all.  Ishan is not cheating savi at all regarding his relationship with Reeva it’s on the face .. a deep friendship..  she was his love .. and if he gets single again he may try to get back with her 

Edited by Aadi04 - 11 days ago
Fats24 thumbnail

I really don’t watch this show ..  I find the chemistry and character lacking in the leads .. but story point of view I am making the viewpoints .. as the trailers come in my insta feed ..

I'm also not watching the show. Don't have the courage to watch such crap. 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Yeah absolutely pakhi was a weapon which backfired very badly on the chavan family .. an ulte legs wali chudail

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_Best

Seems to be a very bad episode from the tweets I am seeing 😒 every time trps rises a little, this manhoos ph goes back to serve trash 

Ithna bhi bad nahi thasmiley37smiley37smiley37

Mr .Moron who keeps saying " Savi is just my student smiley37...today blabbering to a mannequin that his wife calls him a murderer"...smiley37

Common who roams around with ex mangethar after marriage 

Professor cries out telling " I sacrificed my love for the deaths I caused "....

So now why Moron Professor crying smiley37

Then his extended body part Reeva consoling him a very " hot 🔥 smiley11hug" if it was room consummation could have happened 🤔 ( EK could have used this very well ) ....smiley37.

Today's episode " Ishan's pain explosion and Reeva hugging her darling , telling she is ready to do any thing "smiley42smiley2

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Yeah absolutely pakhi was a weapon which backfired very badly on the chavan family .. an ulte legs wali chudail

I loved when finally Pakhi made them " bankrupt "smiley41....smiley37...

First sign was there ....but Chavans fell for her " morning tea & hatred towards Sai"smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

actually I was confused while making this comparison.. I thought @criticiser was drawing parallels with Armaan the lead in yeh rishta .. and I had valiantly supported virat in comparison to Armaan  😂😂😂
This was not for Ishan at all.  Ishan is not cheating savi at all regarding his relationship with Reeva it’s on the face .. a deep friendship..  she was his love .. and if he gets single again he may try to get back with her 

Really he is not sure any thing 

He says 🙄 " Savi is my student only , then crying intoxicated state "my wife calls me a murderer "smiley37

Then Reeva and his tight hug .." " Reeva says " She is ready to do any thing for him"smiley37

Hopefully he will move on with Reeva but Savi turned out to be " Mahan"smiley37

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: adsays

today they used the ghum theme song for a reeva ishaan scene, in gen1 post sairat wedding, did they ever use it for a pakhi virat scene? or only sairat scenes?

Over here main.lead is "Reeva and Ishan" ..Savi is the third 🛞 she must get out of the love birds  life smiley37

Ghum song is for "Ishwa" ....If I think about " Ishvi" feel nauseated smiley11