Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 days ago

What an excellent & huge chapter it was!!!πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ.

Extremely striking & heart-warming emotions, bond of purity, friendship, love, adoration, fun & laughter - all that were filled in your heart while thinking & writing this chapter, reached directly to my heart. 

While reading it, I felt so many different emotions at the same time, which made me kinda, speechless. 

Riya-Sameer phone convo, Arjun-Mimi-Choco bonding, Sameer-Choco bonding, Ariya scene in the presence of kids, dogs & ETF members at the ETF office, Aryan getting so much hyper on Sakshi for not maintaining hygiene & thereafter scolding her, just like a father Arjun protected Aryan from Sakshi's wrath & made Aryan understand his fault & then, apologize to Sakshi, Arjun confronting directly to Sakshi infront of all other ETF members once again for her repetitively unsuccessful, unapproved & unappreciated approach of seducing him and last but not the least, Ayesha taking a firm stand for the honesty and the genuineness of the pack members & accepting them wholeheartedly as her teammates & considering them as her best friends than Liza-Sakshi, seeing & realizing their selfish nature, rude behaviour & action - each & every scene were just bang on, perfectly on point. 

Tnx for the pm. I hope you get well very very soon. Keep writing like this ✍️. Will be eagerly waiting to read the next chapter.

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Loved the chaper

so now the kids and dogs will stay at Arjun's for a couple of days. I think by far the best part was Arjun absent-mindedly becoming the Mimi's dad!! smiley37

And I agree with him, who wouldn't want to cuddle with a fluffball when they sleep. 

I think the decision of keeping the true identity of the pack from Sakshi and Liza was quite good. These girls are far from their head in the game. if they knew, chances are it would be the end of the pack. 

As far as Sakshi seducing Arjun goes, darling, he's a long way far gone for that

I hope you are feeling better now

Edited by bloomie - 12 days ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update 

Love it 

Cont soon 

Thanks for pm 

AnjuRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 days ago

How can liz think even now saaks has a chance esp when arj has kinda confessed he likes ri and she likes him back

Maybe liz friendship with shree and  chotu was not strong enough.. Now I know why liz was excluded 

Saak is delu that a man like arj will be swayed by the call of physical attraction 

Have some respect and be professional esp since he has been clearly vocal

No means no no matter which gender

Avnichoudhary22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nainasehgal89 thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago
Plz update soon πŸ™
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Posted: 5 hours ago

Waiting for the update dear πŸ™‚