Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Criticiser thumbnail
Posted: 26 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

So you stopped watching this trash 

smiley37

ITV full of trash esp MLs they are competing with each other who is most toxic ...Ishan masterji surely at no 1 position now smiley42

Exactly, that’s why I had to stop watching these serials completely as I’m fed up off all this toxicity smiley36

No words for that loser Eeshaaaan so glad that Badi Savi slapped him hope he rots in the deepest pits of hell where he belongs smiley42

Criticiser thumbnail

Very random but what team will you guys join once that feature comes live in this forum smiley25

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Criticiser

Very random but what team will you guys join once that feature comes live in this forum smiley25

Me I may join team Pakhi smiley37didi lost everything including uterus smiley38smiley38

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Exactly, that’s why I had to stop watching these serials completely as I’m fed up off all this toxicity smiley36

No words for that loser Eeshaaaan so glad that Badi Savi slapped him hope he rots in the deepest pits of hell where he belongs smiley42

Finally akal aayi ..ITV's FLs are like bouncing rubber balls will bounce back to Sasural 

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Chirat dadasmiley16

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t think any ML lead gets more bashing than Ishaan. From here to Twitter to YouTube everyone keep bashing him smiley37

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Which feature? 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I don’t think any ML lead gets more bashing than Ishaan. From here to Twitter to YouTube everyone keep bashing him smiley37

So satisfying in deed smiley41smiley41smiley41

Criticiser thumbnail

That teams feature that is live in Rishta forum 

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Finally akal aayi ..ITV's FLs are like bouncing rubber balls will bounce back to Sasural 

ITV shows have one thing in common. Once the girl is married her place is at her in laws even if it's worse than hell. Bhavani never respected Harini since she left her in laws and the girls who leave their sasural are looked down as if they have committed a crime.