https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
Originally posted by: NazneenA
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
I think zahid will mostly work baby girls after Kinza he worked with Mamya with an exception of Ayeza and Hira i think he's going to the route of FQ and Affan Waheed
Originally posted by: NazneenA
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
They look good together. Did they set the screen on fire with their level of acting?
These days casting is a big issue in shows. Very rarely two good actors are casted together.
They look good together.Originally posted by: NazneenA
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
Originally posted by: anikamathur
I think zahid will mostly work baby girls after Kinza he worked with Mamya with an exception of Ayeza and Hira i think he's going to the route of FQ and Affan Waheed
Kuch bhi Anika 
They look good together. Did they set the screen on fire with their level of acting?
These days casting is a big issue in shows. Very rarely two good actors are casted together.
Well! Haha! Setting screen on fire ka I don't know..
But I really like them together. They looked damn good in Besharam as well. Also these are one of those who are comfortable doing those hand holdings, hugs which I like. Phir good friends bhi Hain. They also worked in a Telefilm. Usme b ache lage the..
There's this show called Sangat. Jisme Saba is married to Mikael and Zahid is negative (rapist) usme b they worked together..
Originally posted by: NazneenA
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CdiEn5jggQQ/?igsh=MTFhNm0wbmMzZHdpcw==
Came across this
This was so good. I really like them together. Last they worked together was in Ghabrana Nahi hai. That was an entertaining movie.
I hope they work together again
Is this a new ps? They look good
Want a ps like this for mahaj
this pose of them is my favorite 

I am excited for this
