Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 29 days ago

You know what? I just realized that Alia’s success is key in keeping other nepotistic kids away!!!!! Her success is a barometer that they can never reach, if you think about it she has done what mosquito repellent does for unwanted mosquitos!! Her talent has not allowed anyone else to rise!! That’s why the Janhvis, Ananyas, Sara’s etc are struggling and not able to rise to superstardom. ALIA HAS LITERALLY DONE US A FAVOUR BY BLOCKING ALL OF THEM! The best part it - she’s not a part of that “circle” that grew up together and plotted to take over the industry I can’t believe I’ve been blind this entire time. SHE HAS SAVED US!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

You know what? I just realized that Alia’s success is key in keeping other nepotistic kids away!!!!! Her success is a barometer that they can never reach, if you think about it she has done what mosquito repellent does for unwanted mosquitos!! Her talent has not allowed anyone else to rise!! That’s why the Janhvis, Ananyas, Sara’s etc are struggling and not able to rise to superstardom. ALIA HAS LITERALLY DONE US A FAVOUR BY BLOCKING ALL OF THEM! The best part it - she’s not a part of that “circle” that grew up together and plotted to take over the industry I can’t believe I’ve been blind this entire time. SHE HAS SAVED US!

I got your point but what success? She doesn't have good BO numbers like Deepika or Kareena. She has given hits but half of them are chindi, remaining half are kjo manufactured hits. 11 yrs in industry, only one 200cr+ nett film ( brahmastra, even that is manipulated hit). No blockbuster yet. No iconic songs, nothing. Yeh kaisa success hai?

Edited by Lostsoul11 - 29 days ago
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahBLAH

Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Did you just call the great Alia Bhatt macchar chap? 

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maharani69

Did you just call the great Alia Bhatt macchar chap? 

annie pie talent smiley42

Maroonporsche thumbnail

She can have a movie where its only 1 scene. An that 1 scene would be the greatest thing you ever saw in your whole life smiley9

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I thought you are gonna say she repulsed so many people due to so many unfair nepotistic favors showered upon her that it came out in full blown proportion to all to make things tougher for other nepos to get such huge favors... 

That would had made sense.... but.. ohh well. 

-------------

Edited by sharaban - 29 days ago
sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sturr-aaa-gall

Awwwww....look at you Shaitanu..smiley27...now you have put all the blame on Alia because you are loving ur own nepo Ibu...smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She can have a movie where its only 1 scene. An that 1 scene would be the greatest thing you ever saw in your whole life smiley9

The biggest movie of last year....and who did Jawan want?? Chahiye toh Alia Bhatt.smiley36...Alia rules...smiley16