Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RiyaA123 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Originally posted by: bloomie

Hey actually I am working on a cid etf mix story on the request of Vianawhite but it is still in early stages and it will take some time. I am hoping that it should get done by the time this story is finished.

Oh I love cross ffs

Ariya asya arshi cid and more. I'm glad you're writing one. Good luck and hopefully it'll be as amazing as all your other works.

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 days ago

Finally Riya ki wajah se case solve ho gaya yeh ayesha bhi sach kaha riya ne kisi se bhi ladai kar sakti hai.Ariya conversation beautiful Roshni jealous feel kar rahi Ariya ko saath dekhkar samajh nahi aata jab khud chodkar koi jata hai to fir jalan aur gussa kyu fab update dear eagerly waiting for nxt and thanks for pm 

Nupurjaishwal thumbnail
Most Comments (February 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 3

Nice part 

bloomie thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: naaheean

Wow... Amazing & beautiful chapter...loved it very very much. Ariya are just......too good👌👌👌👌👌👌❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Toh finally case khatam ho gaya and as I predicted earlier, Riya ki wajah se hi case jaldi khatam ho paya. Raghini ne jab Arjun ko Bhaiya bola toh kuch pal ke liye mujhe bohot sad feel huya. Whoa, Roshni was jealous seeing Ariya together??? Didn't she love Sameer truly??? Why was she thinking like Arjun had to be desperate for her(that too, when she is the one who cheated Arjun with his best friend Sameer) & for "their daughter"? Isn't Ragini Sameer & Roshni's biological daughter in real? Or, Is she now obsessed with Arjun??? 

Tnx for the pm, although today luckily, I started reading before getting the pm from you.

lol... Roshni itni clear minded hoti toh problem hi kya thi?

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gold.Abrol

Wonderful update dear Sharvi 

Awesome update 😃 

Well Riya was all set to break that mystery & she gave clue to the team 🙂 Arjun on the other hand was totally spellbound by her beauty and grace 

🤔 Hmm so finally this is comes to an end & Team was on high alert so Nitin got caught  ... Riya banged him nicely 😃 well deserved 

😂 Lol Riya Didi & Aisha Aunty 🤣 mujhe Aunty mat kaho na yaad aa gaya. ... But her teases & Gags are amazing 🤩 true she can lock horns with anyone well done lady dabang 

So now Arjun & Riya are spending beautiful time teasing & flirting with each other 😉 but Roshni seems to be now repenting seeing Ariya happy 

Waiting for more 

Thanks for the PM 

Keep writing ✍️ 

Ha bichare bachon ko bhi nahi choda

bloomie thumbnail

oh thank god

bloomie thumbnail

Originally posted by: RiyaA123

Oh I love cross ffs

Ariya asya arshi cid and more. I'm glad you're writing one. Good luck and hopefully it'll be as amazing as all your other works.

thank you... I hope it turns out good

nicronyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

She is insulting "Green"😒

WTF does she mean by "their daughter"🤷🏻‍♀️

She is getting on my nerves 😤

Ariya is ❤️

Thanx for PM 

..juhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 days ago

Oh gooodddd...ye villan log....and then using the kids for idiotic reason...

Ye end wali line me roshni hai na...woi jo hi sakti hai...wo hai hi dushat

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 days ago

Awesome update 

Love it 

Continue soon 

Thanks for pm