Originally posted by: NazneenA
Ewwww! Really? Please no. I hated that character
But waise it will be really believable that Bobby's character falling for Ayeza's character
He was better than Bobby though. Zahid can make it likeable.
True 
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Ewwww! Really? Please no. I hated that character
But waise it will be really believable that Bobby's character falling for Ayeza's character
He was better than Bobby though. Zahid can make it likeable.
True 
Look what I found. Look how beautiful Ayeza looks. They did a show together? 
I like Bobby...
But I agree that Zahid can really make the character likable.
Waise tumne Sangat dekha hai kya?
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Look what I found. Look how beautiful Ayeza looks. They did a show together?
They played dewar bhabhi in some show. I read it here only.
Zahid might play Akshaye's character if this show is based on Humraaz movie.
It’s not. Dunno who started this BS rumour.
Originally posted by: NazneenA
I like Bobby...
But I agree that Zahid can really make the character likable.
Waise tumne Sangat dekha hai kya?
What's it? Movie or a show?
They played bhabhi-devar in this show and couple in another.
So this is going to be their 3rd show together?
I will just Google.. pata lag jayega..