Some Ayeza fan clubs are claiming that. Not confirmed
Show Discussions
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Some Ayeza fan clubs are claiming that. Not confirmed
I hope she's paired with zahid
Ya they look good together
Koi latest news?
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Koi latest news?
I don't know
Originally posted by: NazneenA
Koi latest news?
No 
The writer responded to some fans that Feroze has the positive character and AyeRoze are paired opposite each other.
Zahid might play Akshaye's character if this show is based on Humraaz movie.
Zahid might play Akshaye's character if this show is based on Humraaz movie.
Ewwww! Really? Please no. I hated that character
But waise it will be really believable that Bobby's character falling for Ayeza's character
Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi
The writer responded to some fans that Feroze has the positive character and AyeRoze are paired opposite each other.
Aaah!! But you never know before the project is actually out.. Would they really reveal such things