Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NostalgiaLove thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 days ago

Chapter 57

Vasantmitra was absolutely shocked

Prithvi held her tight and said- Yes I will marry you, she has tears in her eyes and as she was about to say something Prithvi said- It will be a secret marriage 

The smile on Vasantmitra's face suddenly turned into shock and grief, she pushed him away and said- I don't want this type of marriage. You are ashamed of me or something. 

Prithvi was really angry now, he broke the table which was near him shocking Vasantmitra. 

Prithvi- Now I understand, you don't love me. You want to be a queen, infact you are too ambitious. First you played hard to get to lure me and then tried to play a sacrificial person by trying to reunite me and Avantika and when you saw I couldn't resist you any longer, you grabbed the opportunity to become a queen, quite expected from a dacoit who only know deception 

Vasantmitra was shocked on her insult and she shouted - Mind you language, prithvi 

Prithvi shouted- Maharaj, I am your king. He grabbed her neck and said, I would have had you in this very moment but my promise and your saving my life is holding me back. 

Vasantmitra pushed him and said- I am sorry Maharaj to have caused you pain. It was my decision to come with you and it's now my decision to leave you. 

Prithvi rolled his eyes and said- Leave, I don't need you at all, you are no use to me. I can find many beautiful women who will be submissive to me. He remembers Avantika being a doormat for him. He said, Lakha was right. You are not even worthy of being my concubine. 

Vasantmitra was grief stricken- Fine Maharaj, she came towards him and said, my love is pure and thats why after so much insult I will keep loving you. Your desires for me can't even match the love and loyalty I have for you. I won't be taking any revenge. My people will still not raid your territories, that's my promise. 

The rain had stopped and she saw outside the window. 

Prithvi was not even looking at her...she said to his back- Goodbye Maharaj, this time Prithvi didn't stop her and she left with her horse. 

Prithvi looked at the door.....

Vasantmitra was riding away crying.....she stopped at a place soon and got down in this dark night....she fell on the floor remembering her moments with Prithvi.

She shouted- Why? Why did I fall for him? Baba....Baba....you were right, she was crying like anything.....she was too depressed to ride her horse....her heart was aching...when she saw two people coming towards her. She got up and looked them with suspicion. She took her sword out. 

Vasantmitra- Who are you? 

One man opened his mask and said- I am Kapala, the man who brought marriage proposal for you and you rejected me to have fun with that king. He smirked, you are just like you mother. 

Vasantmitra shocked- My mother? 

Kapala - Oh yeah, she was just like you, stubborn, wanting to be with royals , he looked at her from top to bottom and said, ravishingly beautiful.

Vasantmitra said- shut up...

More men surrounded her....

Kapala- You are of no use to me now as you have been tainted by that king. Guys, let's have fun with her. 

Vasantmitra attacked Kapala and he fell, she started fighting those men alone and shouted- You rascals, you don't know a power of woman, she can become Maa Kali to save her honour. 

Kapala got angry. She was giving a very tough fight to them but one man removed her dupatta....he gave her a lewd look.....another man attacked her from behind but was stopped by a sword. It was sword of Prithvi. 

Prithvi- How dare you. He cut that man in half. Vasantmitra was shocked. They both stared fighting Kapala and his men. Prithvi's guards were also fighting. 

Suddenly Prithvi stabbed Kapala but before that he successfully stabbed Vasantmitra 

Vasantmitra shouted- Aaaaahhhhh....

Prithvi shouted- Vasantmitra.....she fell in his arms

Vasantmitra- I love you Prithvi

Prithvi panicked, he said- Vasantmitra, nothing will happen to you....

Vasantmitra- My time has come....

Prithvi- Shut up, you have to live...he was absolutely panicked in the situation. He put her on his horse and rode in the direction of a nearby village where they could find a doctor. 

Prithvi was inconsolably crying.. his guards were astonished to see him this desperate. He never behaved like this before....

Vasantmitra was closing her eyes but he was trying to keep her awake...

Prithvi- Keep your eyes open....his guards did her first aid but she was in medical emergency.

Vasantmitra was occasionally saying- Prithvi

Prithvi reached the village where the doctor was....he slammed the doctor's door, luckily he was at home. 

Prithvi folded his hands in front of him and said - Please save her

Doctor- who is she to you? 

Prithvi- She's my everything, she is my life, she is my soul, he said while Crying- She is...she is my LOVE. 

Doctor hurriedly took her inside. Doctor's wife was assisting him as Vasantmitra was a girl. 

Prithvi was panicking....

Guard said-Maharaj, don't panick, Devi will be fine.

Prithvi- It's all my fault, it's all my god damn fault. If I hadn't said her those harsh words, she wouldn't be in this situation. 

Gaurds were really worried to see Prithvi.....

Prithvi went to the mandir nearby and prayed to Mahadev- Mahadev, forgive me, please cure my Love. I love her. I can't live without her. I boasted her to capture her if I wanted but she captured my heart instead. Please make her fine. 

It was nearly morning but Vasantmitra still hasn't woken up. 

In Mahishmati 

Bhadradev slapped Virochana- Your another plan failed Virochana, that Prithvi became a hero not only in his own people's eyes but my own people are hailing him. And you sent Avantika there. She could have died. Glad she came back fine. 

Virochana- Kshama Maharaj, next time..

Bhadradev showed him his hand- In all these years I have failed in getting my revenge. I don't even understand why I still listen to you and favour your family. Your sister didn't give me son, all your plans have failed so far. We sent so many Vishkanyas to kill Prithvi but he's so intelligent, he never got honey spied. Ugh ......

Virochana- We will think of something Maharaj....

Bhadradev- I want to see Prithvi dead, just like how my Lachi and my child died due to Samudrasena. 

Edited by NostalgiaLove - 14 days ago
NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

chapter 49

Just because she stands up for her honor, she is from a noble family? The dacoits can not be noble? Some of them may be more noble than the royals.

The story of Lachi and Bhadradev is very heartwarming whenever it will be revealed in the story. 😉 Kanak is very rigid. She is a narcissist and therefore doesn't even let her grandchildren meet their mothers who are courtesans. She wants heir to the throne and queen to be from a royal family and she fed the same thing in Prithvi's mind that's why he is not willing to marry Vasantmitra and give her status of a queen and wants her as a concubine. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Mini Chapter 

Avantika had reached her home but she was horribly sad. 

Rupa- Don't be sad Rajkumari 

Avantika- I am not sad Rupa, I am thinking of how to make Prithvi love me again. That concubine of his, what was her name, yeah, Vasantmitra, she's the reason he is not thinking about me. His new toy is really beautiful, don't know when he will get over her to think about our relationship. 

Rupa remembered....

In Mela

Prithvi and Vasantmitra were in a shop, Rupa was watching them from distance.

Vasantmitra- How much for these earrings? 

Shopkeeper- Twenty Panas

Vasantmitra- Its too expensive 

Prithvi smiled- I will buy this shop

Shopkeeper got shocked 

Vasantmitra- Prithvi please, No...

Prithvi- If my friend wants it so be it

He looked at Vasantmitra 

Rupa- Maharaj's eyes are filled with love for her. I have never seen someone so much in love. Should I tell the truth to Rajkumari? She's so blind in her love she won't listen to me. 

Vasantmitra was wandering and someone grabbed her hand not knowing she was with Prithvi. Prithvi took his hand and placed it on hot Tawa. Prithvi- No one touches her. Rupa saw the scene. 

Avantika- Rupa what are you thinking? Rupa came out of her thoughts. Nothing Rajkumar, nothing. 

Avantika- Rupa, find a way, find a way so I can get back to Prithvi. He needs to see how much I love him. This time I will blindly trust him whatever he says. Even if I have to become his concubine I will do it. I want my love back.

Rupa- I will think something. She thought- Rajkumari is losing herself, she can't bear to think Maharaj moved on. 

NostalgiaLove thumbnail

Chapter 58

Lakha, Varun, Arjun and Samagra came back to Meluha. A guard informed them that Prithvi is on another work so him and Vasantmitra will come later. Till then Kanak and Keshav (Lakha's father and Prithvi's half uncle ) would see the Empire. Kanak and Lakha were furious on this message.

Kanak- This boy will make me insane. This new woman in his life is getting too powerful.

Lakha- Indeed Rajmata, I tried to persuade him to not give her too attention but all my efforts seems futile (he remembered Vasantmitra's beauty and his insults due to her and his eyes were red due to anger). 

Kanak- Let that boy come back. He's a king but I am his mother. I will do everything to remove that woman from his life. She remembered her eyes and then Lachi's eyes. She thought- History won't repeat. 

Kamla arrived at the moment. She looked serious. Kanak touched her chin and said- Don't worry my daughter, you will be his queen. No woman can snatch your rights. 

Kamla sadly smiled and said- I want nothing except happiness of Maharaj. If his happiness is with Vasantmitra, I will support them. 

Kanak- But I won't, you don't know these women Kamla, your heart is pure that's why you think everyone else is pure. These women can do anything to climb the ladder of power. 

Kamla was worried for Prithvi and she thought- I only care for Maharaj and his happiness. My love is not selfish. 

Kanak- The purity of your heart Kamla is what I want for my son. 

Samagra entered the room

Kamla hugged him, Samagra was very serious. 

Kanak- Samagra, why don't you add some sense in Prithvi? What did your mother eat when she bore such wise and good hearted siblings like you two. I wish I would have done the same so Prithvi was half wise as you two. 

Samagra- Rajmata, Prithvi is wise but he is passionate. Don't worry about him. Vasantmitra is a wise woman. I say accept them. 

Kanak- As long as she is in Antahpura I don't care but I won't allow anything more. 

Samagra was serious as he remembered Vasantmitra standing up for her honour and he thought - Rajmata you don't know that Vasantmitra is as wise, noble and kind as any good princess. In fact she is the most suitable to be the queen of Prithvi, I guess more than Kamla. My love for Vasantmitra is as pure as Kamla's love for Prithvi. I shall remain dedicated to Prarthna and care for her happiness and provide her with all love, care and affection she deserves. I will never take any concubine or marry after prarthna now. I now understand how a woman feels when she is not loved. I don't love Prarthna but won't ever make her feel unloved. The love I have for Vasantmitra, I will shower on Prarthna but will always selflessly care for Vasantmitra as my true love which I lost before I could confess. A tear from his eye. He said, I must go to Prarthna, she would be waiting for me. 

Kanak was happy to see Samagra caring so much for her daughter not knowing Samagra's own heartbreak and inner turmoil. She thought- Such a wise and kind son in law and would be daughter in law, I am so blessed. Mahadeva, keep your blessings on my family forever. 

Samagra went to meet Prarthna... 

She was singing a lullaby to her belly. 

Samagra- what is my beautiful wife doing? 

Prarthna- You are being extra caring Arya

Samagra- You are carrying my child, you will give me such a beautiful gift, why shouldn't I care. 

Prarthna became shy .....

Prarthna- I am so happy your mission was successful. So what happened in this mission. 

Samagra give her every detail including the truth of relationship of Prithvi and Vasantmitra. Prarthna was shocked. 

Prarthna- She isn't concubine of Bhaiyaa? 

Samagra- No she isn't, in fact she is a very noble and wise woman. 

Prarthna- I can't believe this, she rejected Bhaiya. I am furious.

Samagra- Why? Just because she prioritize her honour and didn't fulfill wishes of your brother.

Prarthna- As a servant it's her duty. 

Samagra angry- No it's not, she didn't come here for this. 

Prarthna - Why are you being so defensive of her?

Samagra- Let me ask you Prarthna, what would be your reaction if I told you I loved Vasantmitra and I would make her my concubine or maybe marry her. 

Prarthna - Hmmm....as long as she served you I wouldn't be concerned but if you married her I would definitely leave you. I mean she's a commoner. 

Samagra was surprised at her thinking. 

Samagra - Unbelievable, just Unbelievable.......he thought- I now understand why I like Vasantmitra, her thinking matches with me. He said- Forget about Prithvi and his relationships, it's his personal matter. We shouldn't get too involved. 

Prarthna- But I am his sister 

Samagra- You shouldn't meddle too much Prarthna, let him figure out things by himself. His life is too complicated. Let us keep our life simple, happy and peaceful. He put Prathna's head on his shoulder and said- I will always love and protect you. 

Prarthna happy - I am so blessed to have such a nice and kind husband. 

Samagra sighed .....

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 days ago

chapter 55

The threat is not over yet. Virochana must be trying to eliminate Prithvi from his path. What's his end goal?

coderlady thumbnail

Avantika has reasons now to suspect Vasant. She already knew Vasant loved Prithvi but now she sees her kissing Prithvi. That will not sit well.

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 56

Wait. He just offered marriage? What happened to all his talk about customs and all?

coderlady thumbnail

chapter 57

There was no need for Prithvi to insult her like that. She was always very honest with him. He had no right to say what he did.

coderlady thumbnail

Bhadradev wants Prithvi dead. Virochana and Sujata have been feeding him lies all these years. Does he have no intelligence of his own? No trusted spies?

coderlady thumbnail

Vasant got stabbed under suspicious circumstances. How did the men know she was there? She was not supposed to be.