Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Armaan is pendulum we know that..but abhira doesn't know that na..isiliye she is falling on his lap and missing and all ..

But she also witnessed all the horrible things he says about her and how he goes to Ruhi to pacify her. What exactly is Ab loving Ar for? smiley24

Swathi.A thumbnail

Originally posted by: bangtanARMY

But she also witnessed all the horrible things he says about her and how he goes to Ruhi to pacify her. What exactly is Ab loving Ar for? smiley24

I can low key understand her.. though he has insulted her and all that he has also stood by her many times..gone against family for her..

She is brave but at times she is also scared ..she clings onto his shirt for emotional support .

Like when initially saree came out during rasam he supported her..to be her original self..

Like for her education.. financial stability..

Her health..

Saving her from yuvraj..

Before also phuphasa commented about their relation even back then he shut him down..

For resort he came running

For akshara birthday he made arrangements..

So she is bound to like armaan..she never suspected why he goes to 🐀 ..thought they were friends and sometimes she would fight about it too .

After him kissing her turned her likeness into love..but ended in next 7 days..but all the times when he stood for her ,she can never forget..

She wouldn't have been angry if he had rejected her love ..she is angry because he insulted her mom..

In this charu matter we can say Poddars don't even allow to study so love and is like paap for them..

Armaan too considers that charu has done paap..abhira should have guided but she dint guide as well as dint encourage as well ..

Akshu has always been free and discussed about if she had romantic feelings for anyone..

Armaan is good guy - ruhi but

Armaan + ruhi = jholmates who cannot be seperated..

I fully hate him when he gives false hopes to ruhi..I don't want ab to get into these jholmates mess and hence I don't ship ab ar together from begining 

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago

Btw @pyar-ishk, where are Megha Priya Emerald Girl etc?

They are hibernating.

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Saw a clip that mentions Ruhi is also gonna join Armaan to meet Abhira in some restaurant. Ugh! 🙈🙄

I seriously hope not. 

And Abhira falls down on his lap in front of her. I can sympathize with Ruhi now.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

I love u and Tanu for being so supportive of Ruhi. Otherwise she would not have anyone in her team. smiley27

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

So Krish and Abhira were there first 

Gosh they're so close. Thu Thu Thu smiley42

Swathi.A thumbnail

https://youtu.be/WCkCFsLOhNI?feature=shared

New bts thank God she saves herself smiley20

This lap scene we know 

https://youtu.be/EQ8yrCE-O7k?feature=shared

Edited by Swathi.A - 1 months ago
Fortnight thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Jaisa socha tha waisa hi hua,RuMaal date it is smiley36

Thank u Rani. Ruhi is looking pretty. Ab will remember this Ar Ruhi date in future.