Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 days ago

Challo now nobody dare to bring AA 😂😂🤣😂😂 that's why Ghum -2 they made both slapped each other and Legacy Showing Fl is behaving like a Teenager brat so that ML can school her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

Diljeet ki real maa bhi sab galti sahiba ki hai ka naara lagayegi inorder to defend her pyscho son n daughter 

💯💯💯💯 it will happen. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Today also this bechara Daljth ka Asthama Baahar nahi ayya smiley6smiley6. Previously he coughed blood like pig because of Athama by doing cycling, now he is doing much more why Asthama attack didn't come smiley23smiley23

Edited by arnavkushi14 - 16 days ago
Jarama thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

WOW! Interesting conversation in the forum today.  

i will only say this:

People need to differentiate between REEL and REAL!!!

trust me, there's a big difference... smiley27smiley4

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Reader17

Sisters kindly don't fight for this good for nothing show.smiley16

Amen to this! smiley27smiley36

Krish58 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arnavkushi14

Today also this bechara Daljth ka Asthama Baahar nahi ayya smiley6smiley6. Previously he coughed blood like pig because of Athama by doing cycling, now he is doing much more why Asthama attack didn't come smiley23smiley23

yeh itv funda  hai

apuni88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Athz

Sorry to butt in people... this is not an indirect to anyone nor am I trying to drag anybody and school them. It's just that I kinda feel bad. So hear me out. 

I think people are being extremely unfair to VJ. People defend Diljeet here, saying he was butchered so that Angad can shine... but conveniently forget more than Angad, Sahiba has wronged this guy...you are absolutely right Diljeet has been butchered, but it's to glorify Sahan. Shows the incompetence of the writers. 

However, the same people who defend Diljeet and try to moral police anyone who remotely tries to side with Angad can't differentiate VJ from the character he is playing. (Also let's not forget how Angads character was also butchered further to make another character look good in a track) I see comments like VJ fans bash the most, VJ is more successful than the others?? It's simply heart breaking!

So being successful is a flaw now? All successful people are tyrants? Tell me don't you want to successful? Don't you want to make money and live a comfortable life? 

And he is not getting his fee for free. The man works hard. Look up each and everyone of his shows... you will see what performance he delivers. 

Now another point. Nobody becomes successful overnight. There's a tale of blood, sweat and tears behind it. VJ has been in the industry for the last 13 years. He also started from where his TMD costars started. He didn't directly start as a successful actor. 

In fact, you take his peers who started along with him. They are more popular and some are not even half the actor that he is. He could have invested more in SM, made his presence more visible and become a bit more popular, but I rarely see him on SM. But the man choses to prove himself through his skills! 

So u r telling me this is a crime too? Well, if it is put me in that category too🤣🤣🤣🤣. Coz I too want to make money, I too want to be successful by selling my skills. 

Totally!! reel and real me farak honi chahiye. Angad is an abuser and he is egoistical, with major issues… but just bcos VJ is playing this character doesn’t mean he believes in it!! People need to learn to separate these two things. If this was the case Alia bhat would also have divorced Ranbir… considering the wahiyat character he played in Animal. 

And let’s not forget… VJ does not even have one hater in the industry. Literally every co star, every side actors, other cast, crew, directors have always had best things to say about him and his professional and respect behaviour. 

Reader17 thumbnail

🫶🏻❤️🫶🏻

https://instagram.com/p/C6Y8uexIwDZ/?utm_source=qr

Edited by Reader17 - 16 days ago
Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: apuni88

Totally!! reel and real me farak honi chahiye. Angad is an abuser and he is egoistical, with major issues… but just bcos VJ is playing this character doesn’t mean he believes in it!! People need to learn to separate these two things. If this was the case Alia bhat would also have divorced Ranbir… considering the wahiyat character he played in Animal. 

And let’s not forget… VJ does not even have one hater in the industry. Literally every co star, every side actors, other cast, crew, directors have always had best things to say about him and his professional and respect behaviour. 

Thank you sis🥺❤. 

Also.. I have one more point to add.. I don't know how much sense it will make since he is doing Angad now. People can check VJs filmography, from Udaan, Naagin, Sufiyana, Aapki Nazron ne Samjha, Mose Chhal.. Take it and analyze his character. He's done the roles for the character... for his passion. And if he wanted he could have done an Angad or the usual uptight abusive businessmen way before in his career, would have earned him more fame. Easily. And yes, I am defending VJ the actor... And I'll keep defending unless I feel m not saying the right thing. Plus I do agree that Angad is an abuser and people are definitely being unfair to Yogi as well by calling him names. 

Athz thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I was watching this episode yesterday Readerji (referring to the pic in the centre). You can see a clear difference in their characters. And them just being together on the screen gave me goosebumps. And their Gurudwara scenes were soooo beautiful❤. The only problem for me was the third angle. Even the way they forshadowed their story through that aag and ghee prediction was just sooo.. 🥺🥺🥺