Teri Meri Doriyaann Episode Discussion Thread - 63 - Page 146

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vaidehi49 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: Butterflyy

Toh maine aap ka naam liya kya 

Agar likhna aata hai toh padhna bhi aat hoga sister, I clearly wrote IGNORE agar mujhe indirect nhi diya toh

And whom I defend and whom I don't, that nobody's buisness, ye bhi clearly bola 

So don't decide for me ki main Angad ko defend Karu ya nhi.. obviously meri marji

Who is deciding for you ?? No one even cares.

No one is literally deciding for you.

Defend angad if you want. 

No one said anything about u. 

End of topic 

Butterflyy thumbnail

Will reach the new thread soon 😎

Butterflyy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Reader17

Yeh show se farar kyun nahi hojata…. smiley6

I think ab ye bada wala kaand karega 🤯

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Angad ko start se hi itna befizul ka aggressive dikhaya hai. Ab Bichare dillu ka pagalpan dikhaya. 

Angad ko kuch nahi hoga. Woh Kitne hi kaand kyu naa karle. Chaude mei hi ghumega woh smiley18

arnavkushi14 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team #SaHan

Somolen comments like they know everything about TV and entertainment industry 🤣🤣🤣Ormax se TMD before also it came out that time garry whitewashed. People doesn't like using angad as a scape goat. Peruod. No matter what, it's inta bout promos. TMD promos never gave TRP nor popularity.it is all about Episodes.… when Sahiba make mistake  they have to show her she realize her mistake not Victim and Bechari. By using Manbhir and Angad. Her behaviour and her ranting for the last 4 weeks to make her bechari/ Victim writers have to use all detergents in the world. 

Any way SahAn always Raises. no matter what. 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: Reader17

Yeh show se farar kyun nahi hojata…. smiley6

We have to see D character OTT more 🤣🤣🤣🤣now we have to see his s……..ng too they didn't show Sahiba sharing the message to his phone😂😂😂 but suddenly his is repeatedly listening messages and found clue. 😂😂😂

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Neutral

Diljeet ki real maa bhi sab galti sahiba ki hai ka naara lagayegi inorder to defend her pyscho son n daughter 

arnavkushi14 thumbnail

Team #SaHan

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Angad ko start se hi itna befizul ka aggressive dikhaya hai. Ab Bichare dillu ka pagalpan dikhaya. 

Angad ko kuch nahi hoga. Woh Kitne hi kaand kyu naa karle. Chaude mei hi ghumega woh smiley18

Bichari Dilku ka pagal pan we have seen nutmeghi snice the leap started now Phyconess Challo hoga 😤😤😤😤