Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Neil's only show I watched was Ghum , he was excellent in it as an IPS officer even when he walked in to the bed room if he is in uniform he was different than normal self.

Sairat .. were such an amazing " jodi" they set screen on fire when ever they were there together with their " great ego"&" God complex"

But now the story around Savi that is Bahavika she is such an amazing actress even in agony she holds it with dignity 

Chinmay suddenly has more screen presence than Ishan..May be it is because I totally dislike the sight of Ishan for now ...

This Savi's journey, when she is carrying it forward with majestic strength and astonishing power evet one else looks powerless indront of her Including the ML.

I have watched Neil's show Karol bagh and Gulal. He excelled in Gulal as Kesar. 

No words are enough to describe SaiRat. Neil was able to switch his expressions from ACP Virat to Virat in seconds. His demeanor was amazing and it looked as if he was real IPS officer.

Bhavika is doing a great job as Savi Virat Chavan. 

I hope Chinmaye gets more screen space and he takes over the Bhosale Institute. He won't take any nonsense from Durva and her gang. 

Fats24 thumbnail

That would be quite funny 🤣 🤣. Durva wearing clothes with more material and Mother bear for once keeping her mouth shut , eyes low and her power gone with the money. The Institute also gone or is now run by Chinmaye and he throws the Father bear, brother bear and baby bear out of the Institute for tarnishing the reputation.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fats24

That would be quite funny 🤣 🤣. Durva wearing clothes with more material and Mother bear for once keeping her mouth shut , eyes low and her power gone with the money. The Institute also gone or is now run by Chinmaye and he throws the Father bear, brother bear and baby bear out of the Institute for tarnishing the reputation.

AS and RS hug each other " never mind we still have our baby 👶 bear Ishu"smiley37

What about Reeva ?

Fats24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

AS and RS hug each other " never mind we still have our baby 👶 bear Ishu"smiley37

What about Reeva ?

Sometimes I feel happy that baby bear Ishaan was brought up by Father bear and mother bear. He has all their qualities. Chinmaye being their biological son doesn't have a single quality. If Ishaa would have been still in the show he would have been his support system.

Bhavna90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I'm not considering her...reeva feel outsider...

Very bad acting..

Edited by Bhavna90 - 16 days ago
Rexa thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Swaydheenta

Ishaan is one of the worst ever written ML for sure. He's still acting egoistic towards savi, even after doing her so wrong and even slapping her. 

Just because savi slapped him once and said mean things to him, which he deserves. But, his ego got hurt and he didn't try to stop her, even when she was leaving the house. 

This isn't what repenting looks like. 

If he was truly guilty (which he claimed to be, for so long) he would be begging, crying, etc. 

But, his ego is fragile AF. 

Only, Chinmay was right. He needs to get more SS, instead of being reduced to a prop. 

I don't think he ever felt guilty because if he did, he would have never treated savi so bad. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavna90

I'm not considering her...reeva feel outsider...

Very bad acting..

Acting is not great but she comes out as a better person than AS...smiley36

moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

There are signs of Harinis recovery Savi regrets what she said to Harini in anger and Savi refuses Ishaans help in clearing hospital bills. 

How will Savi mobilise the funds?

What prompts the precap playing for days now .

Within hours of Savi leaving Momma bears plotting and scheming with her gomatha has begun.  She badmouths Savi whereas the exact opposite transpired in the hospital. How are momma bear and Gomatha planning to  convince ishaan to move on?

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: moonwearer

There are signs of Harinis recovery Savi regrets what she said to Harini in anger and Savi refuses Ishaans help in clearing hospital bills. 

How will Savi mobilise the funds?

What prompts the precap playing for days now .

Within hours of Savi leaving Momma bears plotting and scheming with her gomatha has begun.  She badmouths Savi whereas the exact opposite transpired in the hospital. How are momma bear and Gomatha planning to  convince ishaan to move on?

kya hi kar lenge the more they instigate the more baby bear will feel for his wife

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

kya hi kar lenge the more they instigate the more baby bear will feel for his wife

Savi hates him whole heartedly .Nit a big deal he can go back cry , rake solace in Reeva's hug and AS lap.

4 people died because of him one is in coma is not a big deal...AS thinks Ishan is right ...smiley36

Ishan must give divorce to Savi and marry Reeva and move on like gentleman...Then he will look like a professor , CVs will not like it they will send Moron ML 🙄 behind Savi

Savi is daughter of " Sairat " she will fight her war.alone , Reeva looks like ready to go to bed with Ishu ...Masterni and Masterji can manage the institute together sharing their life .

Reeva and Ishan suits more as couple (.my opinion)

I feel like that ! Genuinely they deserve each other 

Savi must become IAS officer, then another high ranking officer must cine for her not the  tution.master smiley37

He brought only disasters to her life until today 

They are good  as individuals not as a couple 

AS is right 

Edited by Rosh4rose - 16 days ago