Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Randomlurker thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Critics

Posted: 28 days ago

SM means small media like Twitter or insta 

Edited by Randomlurker - 28 days ago
Vismaya03 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Neutrals

Posted: 27 days ago

Originally posted by: libran90

Kartik Goenka was the only character who was so unlike the Goenkas.

Having lived half his life away from the family and having bonded with Singhanias and Maheshwaris before his marriage, he was well-loved and accepted.

He had the guts to fight for what he considered right, to put Goenkas in their place, and supported Naira through everything.

Although he had anger issues and obstinacy, he was a much better character than Armaan Poddar.

Kartik was a prince; Armaan is, in the absence of a proper word, even worse than a dog. He is someone who gets two biscuits of love and affection, wags his tail, and returns to business. 

Kartik had self-respect, and Armaan has no backbone.

And in respect to deterioration, both Kartik and Naira suffered similar butchering.

Even though Abhira has a lot of the "Sherni"-ness from Naira, even Naira was a doormat to her in-laws, and the way she used to howl and cry like a mouse died inside her voice box was horrendous, to say the least.

Abhira is an improvised version of Naira, but she deserves someone like Kartik, and Armaan isn't even that man's shoedust.

Abhira deserves someone like Naithik

Originally posted by: Vismaya03

Abhira deserves someone like Naithik

Ye bhi sahi baat hai

Until a certain point, Kartik was great and then he became great at being a toxic piece of crappy person. Ar the pendulum man full of pathetic loserness was always toxic af. At least Kartik was loyal to Naira. Ar can't even be loyal to his saiyaan who is full of homewreck abilities.

I am talking about Ruhi Birla, if you are confused...

I'm sorry is that even a comparison? smiley26

Kartik is and was and will always be better than his trashcan successors. He might be stupid , dumb or whatever in many tracks that followed (in the later years) but he only loved naira till naira was alive...whatever mishaps occurred, his ghatiya goenka family was equally the culprit ..n it's never one sided so sometimes naira also acted illogical and dumb ..ultimately every character gets butchered but at least all these mls (kartik, naitik, and all other mls we were talking about in the past ) , they  were given a few glorious years & great tracks for the audience to fall in love with..

The current gen & the gen are nothing but red flags frm the beginning. 

Maanbhira thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

What I expect from Yrkkh generation 4 Armaan and Abhira was another level iny mind but What i get is just a Dever bhabhi Rommance,Armaan pendulam,All agianst Abhira,Sometime Illogical Abhira(People who don't know I will tell them to watch the today promo Abhira was drunk behave like Hostelwaalon,and second upcoming track was Going to bad club only for giving pirse and arrested),Pendulam people,No rishta wibes,pure copy.

I want to tell you one thing I never watch ghum,but watched few episodes of season 1 like 2 or 3 months and it was like yrkkh makers copu full story of ghum.And Season 2 i watched soem clips only on social media,and today I watch a clip after four or five month when Savi Amgry on Ishan And riva came,what i noticed was that.

Are bhai,Yeh kahani bhi same yeh rishta ke jaise chal rahi hai but kya acting kar rahi hai savi matlab woh jis intensity se ishan ke samne bol rahi thi or apna saman pack karke ja rahi thi and riva ko or ishan ko chup kara diya waise hi Abhira ktun nahi kar sakti same hi toh story h kya Abhira us type ki intensity ke sath ghar chodke nahivjaa sakti thi,kya khub episode banta woh agar abhira savi ki tarah karti.

founding clips from insta and attaching here as soom as posssible.

Thank you for reading.

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6VyyuhACvN/?igsh=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

That clip for which I was talking about Abhira to be like savi 

Maanbhira thumbnail

Team Kaira (Gen 2)

Is poll se ek baat toh saabit ho gayi ki Armaan ko the best koi nahi manta or n hi koi future mein manega.

Kartik mein bhale hi kitne bhi flaws ho but Aaj bhi jab in dono ka comparison ho toh sabhi kartik ko usse toh Acha hi mante hai.

Worst male lead character in yrkkh historty ever.

Or Is pendulam se koi bhi expectation mat rakhna bhaiyon or behno apko niras hi karega woh.Kya pata Ruhi se shadi kar bethega kab,Jab Ruhi or Armaan ka truth reveal hua toh bhi itna humgama nahi hua goenkas mein jitna hona chaiye toh ab Kya hi bacha hai story mein Dever bhabhi Rommance Recreate.