Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 days ago

Anybody watched today's episode of KM?? I'm loving Deba more now....be it her looks...singing or acting.She was too good!!

LookatTheStars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 days ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Anybody watched today's episode of KM?? I'm loving Deba more now....be it her looks...singing or acting.She was too good!!

Yet to watch... Just saw some clips... Deba is looking really beautiful n her expressions r just 🔥🧿

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LookatTheStars

Yet to watch... Just saw some clips... Deba is looking really beautiful n her expressions r just 🔥🧿. 

Watch it...she is fabulous!! She was outstanding here ....best among all her previous shows. The best part....even the neutrals and Fahman fans who haven't watched her work previously are praising her.Ketki was also good with her expressions but her voice is irritating me way too much....it sounds so artificial.

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Watch it...she is fabulous!! She was outstanding here ....best among all her previous shows. The best part....even the neutrals and Fahman fans who haven't watched her work previously are praising her.Ketki was also good with her expressions but her voice is irritating me way too much....it sounds so artificial.

I liked Deba more in 2nd episode compared to 1st episode, that ketki girl is also acting good. Fahman is good as usual, I liked him in the clips that I have seen from his Imlie show. Ketki mentioned that she changed her voice to give more base to be little masculine, I think she will change when they change the boy into girl. Even the side characters are playing good, no one is over acting, looks like I am going to give it a try.

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

I liked Deba more in 2nd episode compared to 1st episode, that ketki girl is also acting good. Fahman is good as usual, I liked him in the clips that I have seen from his Imlie show. Ketki mentioned that she changed her voice to give more base to be little masculine, I think she will change when they change the boy into girl. Even the side characters are playing good, no one is over acting, looks like I am going to give it a try.

I loved her in 2nd one also but I still can't get over the hangover of y'days episode smiley36She was looking hell pretty and the shots taken ....the frames enhanced her beauty more.Sitting infront of Krishna in the temple with all diyas enlightened and her intro seemed magical to me.Indranil (DOP)is doing a marvelous job and so is the director.The performance of Deba in that dream sequence is my fav.All might be raving over the underwater scene but for me she was superb in the dream sequence. Though I liked the underwater scene. Ketki is good with her expressions and showing emotions no doubt but the voice irks me.I thought she would be a transgender in the show but the precap makes me sure that she would be playing a gay.And if that's true...then it was not needed to change the tonal quality like that but just add an girly accent ....better they could dub her voice with a male.but 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

Deba is looking so beautiful in today's episode with that loose hair. And that perfect expressions, loving her more episode by episode

divine_16 thumbnail
Posted: 11 days ago

GORGEOUS!! On her way to Bombay fashion week...

Screenshot_20240505-134002_Instagram.jpg

https://youtu.be/rWPrYCsK_4o?si=98IjaahghMhU_mzD

https://youtube.com/shorts/KsAmszbFEes?si=C4OcX3vFomiV5k8r

Edited by divine_16 - 10 days ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Deba really lost her voice , it is so evident in today's episode, glad it started coming back ... 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

Deba really lost her voice , it is so evident in today's episode, glad it started coming back ... 

Yup...her throat was really in a bad condition and I'm noticing it from past two episodes. Renember the episode where she was trying to practice the bhajan in her house and Mohan was dancing behind her back...her voice was so cracked. Waise I'm very curious to know what's her big music project which is coming up!!

Smiley3262017 thumbnail

Yup...her throat was really in a bad condition and I'm noticing it from past two episodes. Renember the episode where she was trying to practice the bhajan in her house and Mohan was dancing behind her back...her voice was so cracked. Waise I'm very curious to know what's her big music project which is coming up!!

may be finally her 1st original music album may be releasing