Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 months ago

Originally posted by: divine_16

Have u managed to know the story from any team member?? Was Fahman also shooting that day?? If yes...how were they both looking together,??

When I went Mohini was shooting and Fahmaan shoot was very less in dwarka he came only once for shoot. 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Me too expected like that with lot of third angle headache. Waise read on TT ...a fan said that she came to know from a team member that it won't be a story of two sisters fighting over ML.But u know na....it's ITV and for trp they can bring in worthless twists.

I too didn't like the promo quality but the makers did succeed in keeping a suspense by introducing Ketki as Mohan whereas keep the title of the show as Krishna Mohini. Waise Deba looks damn pretty. 

Promo doesn't look promising. Let's wait for the episodes. Are you going to join Krishna Mohini forum ?

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Promo doesn't look promising. Let's wait for the episodes. Are you going to join Krishna Mohini forum ?

The plot of the show which is circulating or fans are guessing....if that's how the story will pan out then I would say the makers have indeed chalked out a great story.FL fighting for her transgender sibling is quiet a challenging plot.

I would love to join the forum but I won't plunge into it from the start.I will wait to see how members are bcoz Fahmsn fans will be there and if I see toxicity ...I will stay away from it.Mental peace is my priority. smiley36

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

The plot of the show which is circulating or fans are guessing....if that's how the story will pan out then I would say the makers have indeed chalked out a great story.FL fighting for her transgender sibling is quiet a challenging plot.

I would love to join the forum but I won't plunge into it from the start.I will wait to see how members are bcoz Fahmsn fans will be there and if I see toxicity ...I will stay away from it.Mental peace is my priority. smiley36

Definitely we should prefer our comfort first. 

And yes I totally forgot that Fahmaan fans also will be there smiley36

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03

Actually when I met her and saw the shooting was not much impressed with the story but will give a try for Debattama. 

Promo me real location ka thoda hi part liya hai too much editing in the promo. 

can you share what you saw in shoot ? You can DM also if you donโ€™t want to share here โ€ฆ

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

We can discuss here ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ 

I actually want to give it try โ€ฆitโ€™s Colors show so jyada hopes nahi hai but still for Deba ek try toh banta hai 

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

I actually want to give it try โ€ฆitโ€™s Colors show so jyada hopes nahi hai but still for Deba ek try toh banta hai 

Yeah right we can watch for Deba. 

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diya_snow

I don't trust any channel....all depends on trp.Zee and Sony still are tolerant in pulling off a show.I'm afraid that the show doesn't get pitted against Anupama. The plot seems interesting and I'm honestly really excited for this new jodi.They look beautiful together and now just eager to see their chemistry.

divine_16 thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

I am in love with the promo.It's pure๐Ÿ”ฅ!! Deba's expressions....uff!! Loved the underwater shot!! It looks superb!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6N49-xi3eg/?igsh=MWhyNjdxeDRmY2h1Nw==