Can anyone let me know this atif song… in the caption, I forgot
https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1784663568266182663
News & Media
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Can anyone let me know this atif song… in the caption, I forgot
https://x.com/pakidilemma/status/1784663568266182663
Originally posted by: Witchofthewest
Its X and people give bhao to even small petty things, considering her past tweets, she roasts and mocks whatever she likes and sometimes very vaguely just for engagement. All the fandoms get stirred up and she gets her agenda successful.
Maybe the recent one where she wore that blue dress. But at the end then who knows who she is referring to? I would take it as a joke on her and move on.
wait, people didn't like that blue dress? what was wrong with it? I thought she looked so georg 


He’s a gold digger hereOriginally posted by: NazneenA
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Vj0jFPK49/?igsh=MXZoN3c5aThnNmNjcw==
Someone in comments said "Asra as sugar mummy"

There are some people who didn’tOriginally posted by: hypnotoad
wait, people didn't like that blue dress? what was wrong with it? I thought she looked so georg

I feel like this is a very basic caption instagrammers use
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6VsSIIIS3X/?igsh=MWFhMGwwb21vNm95cQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6WWCJTouMo/?igsh=MWJwMzFpdml0ZGhuMg==
yeah whats the big dealOriginally posted by: Kittykatkit
I feel like this is a very basic caption instagrammers use
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6VsSIIIS3X/?igsh=MWFhMGwwb21vNm95cQ==
https://www.instagram.com/p/C6WWCJTouMo/?igsh=MWJwMzFpdml0ZGhuMg==

its not pc its the ptv detectivesOriginally posted by: moosewithagoose
I didn't know pc has such lame fans, that caption has been used by ig users since a long time by abcdxyz if the caption in question is life lately

Pakistani blogs are so weird . They’re saying she’s copying priyanka but priyanka isn’t the first person I’ve seen use that . They love dragging their celebritiesOriginally posted by: Witchofthewest
yeah whats the big deal
Hania looks good in red
hania with zavy again
https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6UUzp7omh-/?igsh=Z3N3YzA1dXBncmp0