Users

Frequent Posters

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago
moonwearer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

It was good to see him fall after the slap.

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally..... story has started...smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41....I hope he's the FIRST person she arrests after she becoms an IPS officer...smiley14smiley15...

She called him shaitan and coward...and called him out on his bluff smiley41smiley40

paaraj0 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sofna

Finally..... story has started...smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41....I hope he's the FIRST person she arrests after she becoms an IPS officer...smiley14smiley15...

She called him shaitan and coward...and called him out on his bluff smiley41smiley40

I really hope neither Bajirao or Ishaan are Savi's future partner. I think maturity gap couples are literally the worst thing ever. From what the writers are cooking, I think they may phase out Buddha Bhosale Tharki Professor. Hope Savi gets someone her age this time. 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bhosles didn’t disappoint and behaved just the way we expected them to 😡 Horrible ppl ( the three bears)

What I didn’t expect was Ishan calling Savi ehsaanfaramosh and Savi gave him the slap that was well deserved. Ishan is such a coward that he was quiet when RS said Ishan can’t respond by slapping a women 🙄😡 I thought he wi be guilty and probably defend Savi when RS & AS were badmouthing her, but this good for nothing fellow was listening to it all chupchap 

Edited by kuttapu - 15 days ago
Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Bhosles didn’t disappoint and behaved just the way we expected them to 😡 Horrible ppl ( the three bears)

What I didn’t expect was Ishan calling Savi ehsaanfaramosh and Savi gave him the slap that was well deserved. Ishan is such a coward that he was quiet when RS said Ishan can’t respond by slapping a women 🙄😡 I thought he wi be guilty and probably defend Savi when RS & AS were badmouthing her, but this good for nothing fellow was listening to it all chupchap 

Ishan is no 1 moron , shameless and spineless 

Happy finally Savi walked out on the entire Bosakes , another thing Reeva is much better than Bosales !

It is not Ishan or Bosales ...I hate Hatini the most .

When her alter self appears , it was very bad sign for Savi ...Use bhi bomb se udine chahiye ....

A positive character never irritated me this much, such a waste on earth 

I am happy that Savi gave Ishan the slap back that too in front of every one only one regret Savi should have given back the " MS" to Ishan ....she should have asked him tie it around the neck which is desperate for his touch smiley2....

Savi you go girl ...Live your life freely no daughter in law bakwas smiley37Join with Abhira and have a blast smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 15 days ago
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Chinmay didn't fail to deliver smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41... he needs to shut the woman who gave birth to him tho...smiley11

I love that she mentioned his parents...smiley40smiley41

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

This, first he shouldn't have replied at all or else he should have said the same thing earlier that it's my character in the show and I was doing my job, what was the need to compare to extremely different situations, that looked like a comparison/justification even if he didn't mean it that way

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

Chinmay didn't fail to deliver smiley40smiley41smiley40smiley41... he needs to shut the woman who gave birth to him tho...smiley11

I love that she mentioned his parents...smiley40smiley41

That gives the hope makers may bring " Ishanthanu " back since TRP is going downhill

smiley40If nit also today Ishan got it with a slap....smiley42

Told Anvi she is not vahini any more 

Savi didn’t argue or shout at the elders she was very composed and dignified in her anger and rage 

Chinmay rocked loves he is in the show smiley41

FaguniUpadhyay thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

True just look at the guy's big fat ego, couldn't bear one line about his parents and expected Savi to understand his situation, shameless. The guy is super toxic, how to ship Savi with him , the guy is a chalta firta red forest bhai and now apparently an abuser too, jo gusse mein ladki pe haath utha deta hai, classic trait of an abuser