Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CaptDeadpool007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 15 days ago

Wow what a captivating chapter.

From abhira fighting her own emotions to armaan understanding her inner fight, it was full of different feelings

Maybe abhira will try to learn how armaan has been living alone all this while since seperation and is just living as a professional lawyer

Can't wait for the next one

Aashiqanafan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Too good. Chapter 9 and 11 are my favs storywise. Thanks for tagging me.

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Outstanding chapter 

I like this new armaan who is noticing small things that are causing abhira change of mood…

I hope in near future they have a heart to heart talk where she can share her trauma caused by him and his family - like a case they receive that would help provide both see a different perspective of their own situation 

I’m excited to read more

Thank you for thinking about us reader and appreciate you for doing the quick updates 

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Awesome update! 

These interactions are tricky. To keep aside the past and only think of professional aspects is tough in the "break" or "in between work" moments. 

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nice 

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 days ago

I trust you 🤞... it's all I can do until u write the next part smiley36

whimsical thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sofna

I trust you 🤞... it's all I can do until u write the next part smiley36

Trust is a big word, I am humbled 🙏smiley27

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 5

Team Sharmas

This is the only acceptable Armaan worthy of Abhira's forgiveness. Anything other than this will not be considered as redemption. 

I wish he had said that he was dropping her because he wanted to but I understand at this point it's not appropriate. 

I'll wait for the next update

Edited by barbieflora - 14 days ago
whimsical thumbnail

Thank you all so much!! smiley31 Glad you are still able to connect with the story and with "this" Armaan, despite what is going on in the show. 

whimsical thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaptDeadpool007

Wow what a captivating chapter.

From abhira fighting her own emotions to armaan understanding her inner fight, it was full of different feelings

Maybe abhira will try to learn how armaan has been living alone all this while since seperation and is just living as a professional lawyer

Can't wait for the next one

Sooner than you think smiley4

Originally posted by: Aashiqanafan

Too good. Chapter 9 and 11 are my favs storywise. Thanks for tagging me.

Let's hope you can have a new favorite soon! Hehe

Originally posted by: 8Lucky88

Outstanding chapter 

I like this new armaan who is noticing small things that are causing abhira change of mood…

I hope in near future they have a heart to heart talk where she can share her trauma caused by him and his family - like a case they receive that would help provide both see a different perspective of their own situation 

I’m excited to read more

Thank you for thinking about us reader and appreciate you for doing the quick updates 

Your wish is my command! 

Originally posted by: Pinecone

Awesome update! 

These interactions are tricky. To keep aside the past and only think of professional aspects is tough in the "break" or "in between work" moments. 

Exactly what I wanted to convey smiley27 It's a tricky space. 

Thank you! 

Originally posted by: barbieflora

This is the only acceptable Armaan worthy of Abhira's forgiveness. Anything other than this will not be considered as redemption. 

I wish he had said that he was dropping her because he wanted to but I understand at this point it's not appropriate. 

I'll wait for the next update

Aww I'm glad you think so. Really struggled to make him 'redeemable'... smiley17

Yes there is some awkwardness in their interactions at this point because of everything that has happened and the length of their separation.