Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: naadanmasakalli

It is just so ridiculous to me that he is getting played by that Haroon and usko suddenly apna well washer samjhne lag gaya hai baap ke saath kar leta dumbing down toh phor bhi banda can be like jab ek dum Abba ji se itna pyar ho gaya  after resenting him out of no where toh uske kehne main aakar he can get played but ab yeh Haroon ka puppet ban gaya andnknowing what Suleiman means to shibra Is acting like it is no big deal bhai tumhara attachment nahi hai na sahi but then woh bhi true nahi hai Caz last few weeks toh dono aise chaddi buddies bane huye thay jaise kabhi kuch tha hi mahinpriblem and yehi  issue hai with this show you can really not tell who is sincere with who and what kind of relationship they share one day they act overly sagge and n3xy day tu kaun main kaun oh I never knew a Suleiman  sahib..the thing is they never showed him trying to actually actively trying to figure out kuch hui bas random si  passing phone call dilha ke bhaith gaye chill karke and was seeing how much expectation shibra and her mom had fo him nd yeh was like main kyankaroon aap ho kaun legit itna sa bhi apnapan nahi dikha in his behavior caz isko bhag bhag ke Haroon ke paas jo jaana tha every sec felt  so disjointed emotionally to me too so yeah even if edit for better and flow was better the emotional disconnect was too big  between shahmeer and Suleiman ki family  ab kahan gaya beta and bhai and damd amd goals sab ke sab himpretend Gane khel rahe thay kisi ka bhimkuch bhi genuine nahi then  atleast shibra ki mom and shibra showed genuine emotions and reaction at him turning his back at them and disappointment 

Haan I get your point that it feels forced and a stretch that Shahmeer suddenly is believing Haroon's version of things....but I'm just looking at this all from the perspective of makers setting up the finale so they have to weaken/lower Shahmeer in some form before they conclude the series on a high note. This is what they do in most Pak shows in some form or the other.....the characters usually turn dumb and gullible about something before they have some realization in the end and atone. Like I said, I can take dumbness over shameless cheating like Mahir did in Dobara. 

Thoda sa benefit of doubt agar dena bhi ho toh bas itna de sakte hain that the fact that Dawood never fully came clean with Shahmeer has left room to sow doubt in Shahmeer's mind about his father and his past with Zubeida/Suleiman.....but yeah in general the writing has been pretty flip flop on the father-son equation so I wasn't even expecting kuch depth ke saath dikhayenge...lol for a long phase of the show, Shahmeer forgot he resented his father for abandoning his mom and jumping to another woman....but now suddenly that is coming back in the last stretch for him to doubt his father in the middle of all this political turmoil. 

Re: Suleiman's issue....they didn't totally butcher Shahmeer on that....he did convey that he believes in Suleiman's innocence but needs to manage the issue practically to get him out and not create a bigger mess. Shibra is reacting more emotionally and understandably so. Shahmeer is stuck in the quagmire of politics just like his mom/Shibra were predicting he would be....that is all they are trying to build up. 

Anyways, I'm just looking forward to some good acting in the angsty scenes....Bilal usually aces those. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with the IM journey even in the last stretch of flip flop drama over the political angle. Shahmeer is still among my fav. characters. 

naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Bilal’s acting is looking fab in the breakdown scene in the promo. I’m looking forward to that one. Also seems like there will be some good angsty scenes in the aftermath of Suleiman’s death. 

LOL at you rooting for Shibra in the final stretch smiley36

Haan dekho miracles do happen..but I do feel bad for her right now so yeah also I think I kinda prefer silent DEF 🤣🤣🤣  and yeah the last 2 episodes looks better executed so thank God for that 

AreYaar thumbnail

What choice did Shahmeer take away from Shibra? 

If adjustments after marriage is a lie toh phir woh toh Farhad-Freeha ka bhi bol sakte hain sab pyar jhoot tha....lol I really don't get why that one topic is used to vilify Shahmeer so much....haan bola jhoot and fully own kiya ki jhoot bola....apne jhoot ko justify nahin kiya - bas apna pyar saamne rakha and left the choice to Shibra....so what did he take away from her? 

Woh Shibra pe hai that she didn't understand the political realities of what she's marrying into....that is her adjustment to make....Shahmeer didn't make some false promises to her ki kabhi politics mein kaam nahin karega....he told her what his legacy is as Zubeida Sikandar's son. And it is is Shibra's choice to walk away if she wants to....he isn't forcing her there also.....lol itne scenes ho gaye where Shahmeer literally does whatever she tells him to do but phir bhi debate hai that he took away her choice? smiley36.....they both love each other even if they disagree and clash....woh clash ke basis pe choice kaise snatch ho gayi? 

And Mehru ko kaunsa sab kuch pata tha? LOL itna hi pata tha toh why was she mooney eyed over Mahir? Bahut hi contrived plot tha woh bhi and beyond ridiculous how she was cool with being cheated on by him and being like haan main buddhi so it's ok he wants to go back to his younger ex...lol kuch bhi.

I’m finding it funny how Hum TV waale are promoting this as Sajal madam ka new drama. Matlab bechare Hamza ki koi value hi nahin even though he’s there on the poster. Lol wahin se pata chal gaya isko sideline karenge in the story and that is why I dunno if this is worth investing time in. 

Arre tumhe nahi Pata sajal madam the Hollywood and bollywood star agar unka naam na lia toh muh phula  ke bhaith jaayeingi sada hua waise hi hai aur sada lia toh aur hi buri lageingi.. hamza bechara toh kal ka aaya naya bacha hai  he is not the one giving hum their biggest hit inelastic few years ..also he doesn't  seem to have ego issues toh woh kis counting main aata hai..maine toh expectations low hi rakhi hui hain esp after the disaster  of jhok with farhaan from saifee post itna zabardast sang e mah that was a disastrous comeback ( but then that is not on him the show and story was disaster direction toh achi hi thi) 

AreYaar thumbnail

Arre tumhe nahi Pata sajal madam the Hollywood and bollywood star agar unka naam na lia toh muh phula  ke bhaith jaayeingi sada hua waise hi hai aur sada lia toh aur hi buri lageingi.. hamza bechara toh kal ka aaya naya bacha hai  he is not the one giving hum their biggest hit inelastic few years ..also he doesn't  seem to have ego issues toh woh kis counting main aata hai..maine toh expectations low hi rakhi hui hain esp after the disaster  of jhok with farhaan from saifee post itna zabardast sang e mah that was a disastrous comeback ( but then that is not on him the show and story was disaster direction toh achi hi thi) 

LOL matlab Hamza ke ego issues nahin toh usko kabhi lead waali promotion nahin milegi? Waise woh obsessive Fairytale wala FD of his is busy hyping him for this show on Twitter jitna bhi meri TL mein aaya.....ekdum psycho log hain just like TB FD....har cheez mein Fairytale reference ghusana hota hai Hamza related and they claim that was his best role....lol 

Anyways yeah if this is the mindset of Pak industry toh mujhe bhi interest nahin aise shows mein where MLs are made sideys for faltu drama or glorifying dark/abusive plotlines. 

AreYaar thumbnail

Haan dekho miracles do happen..but I do feel bad for her right now so yeah also I think I kinda prefer silent DEF 🤣🤣🤣  and yeah the last 2 episodes looks better executed so thank God for that 

LOL haan I think Shibra jab muh kholti hai toh she annoys you more....waise bhi DEF does a decent job of the emotional/angsty scenes so these scenes post Suleiman's death will give her scope to perform I guess. 

I don't particularly feel bad for anyone right now....lol....Shahmeer and Shibra are both being played in a sense so it's just drama build up....Shibra bhi bhool gayi that Mehreen ne usko saamne se aake threaten kiya tha....lol and Suleiman ki death is hardly going to feel emotional given how he did his fair share of bakwaas in this story toosmiley36

What choice did Shahmeer take away from Shibra? 

If adjustments after marriage is a lie toh phir woh toh Farhad-Freeha ka bhi bol sakte hain sab pyar jhoot tha....lol I really don't get why that one topic is used to vilify Shahmeer so much....haan bola jhoot and fully own kiya ki jhoot bola....apne jhoot ko justify nahin kiya - bas apna pyar saamne rakha and left the choice to Shibra....so what did he take away from her? 

Woh Shibra pe hai that she didn't understand the political realities of what she's marrying into....that is her adjustment to make....Shahmeer didn't make some false promises to her ki kabhi politics mein kaam nahin karega....he told her what his legacy is as Zubeida Sikandar's son. And it is is Shibra's choice to walk away if she wants to....he isn't forcing her there also.....lol itne scenes ho gaye where Shahmeer literally does whatever she tells him to do but phir bhi debate hai that he took away her choice? smiley36.....they both love each other even if they disagree and clash....woh clash ke basis pe choice kaise snatch ho gayi? 

And Mehru ko kaunsa sab kuch pata tha? LOL itna hi pata tha toh why was she mooney eyed over Mahir? Bahut hi contrived plot tha woh bhi and beyond ridiculous how she was cool with being cheated on by him and being like haan main buddhi so it's ok he wants to go back to his younger ex...lol kuch bhi.

Well mehru do knew the realities of that rishta she always had her doubts and kept the bridge in the sense that she was convinced that he will eventually leave her and yeh temporary set up hi hai..at that time they were both drowning in loneliness  and kinda took it as a Sahara for that even if she knew that he may have greed as well playing the role and elevating his status she was aware and didn't  mind simply Caz that allowed her to live her life the way she wanted without the whole oh beva cannot live her life toh kuch toh mehru ki taraf se bhi tha selfish.. ofocurse noway defending maahir ka faltu bakwaas it was ridiculous one sec him preaching against cheating and next sec himself dhadale se doing it.🙄🙄🙄 it brought him down in my eyes too but I personally  understand maahir and mehru better and you connect to this so yeah

Rehne do i have said it before why i cannot fully be on board with this and why i feel this was wrong messaging ab repeat karne se neither of us will change our opinion  and that is fine with me 

LOL matlab Hamza ke ego issues nahin toh usko kabhi lead waali promotion nahin milegi? Waise woh obsessive Fairytale wala FD of his is busy hyping him for this show on Twitter jitna bhi meri TL mein aaya.....ekdum psycho log hain just like TB FD....har cheez mein Fairytale reference ghusana hota hai Hamza related and they claim that was his best role....lol 

Anyways yeah if this is the mindset of Pak industry toh mujhe bhi interest nahin aise shows mein where MLs are made sideys for faltu drama or glorifying dark/abusive plotlines. 

Ab yeh bhi nahin kaha mainesmiley36 Ofcourse he will get his own promo  ya jo bhi in good time he is anyway doing good work and making his presence felt..

Baaki fandoms toh har jagah  and har kisi ke crazy hi haj ek jaise psycho  apne kisi ek show.ko benchmark bana lete hain and then koi vaasta ho ya na ho faltu parallels nikalne hain..toh forget it..bina kisi reason ke  bahane dhiindne to elevate kuch bhi by making lame comparisons it is like kuch aur growth  ya bhadhne ka chance hi nahi..Caz by this logic toh hamza ko ab retire hi ho jaana chahiye caz best toh kar Lia lmao 

AreYaar thumbnail

Well mehru do knew the realities of that rishta she always had her doubts and kept the bridge in the sense that she was convinced that he will eventually leave her and yeh temporary set up hi hai..at that time they were both drowning in loneliness  and kinda took it as a Sahara for that even if she knew that he may have greed as well playing the role and elevating his status she was aware and didn't  mind simply Caz that allowed her to live her life the way she wanted without the whole oh beva cannot live her life toh kuch toh mehru ki taraf se bhi tha selfish.. ofocurse noway defending maahir ka faltu bakwaas it was ridiculous one sec him preaching against cheating and next sec himself dhadale se doing it.🙄🙄🙄 it brought him down in my eyes too but I personally  understand maahir and mehru better and you connect to this so yeah

Rehne do i have said it before why i cannot fully be on board with this and why i feel this was wrong messaging ab repeat karne se neither of us will change our opinion  and that is fine with me 

I'm not trying to drag the topic either and Dobara ke mess pe kaafi rant kar liya hai maine bhi once I finished watching it....that show and Mere Humsafar both gave me major PTSD with how disgusting Pak shows can get in the last stretch and mera kaafi bharosa uth chuka hai from so called "layered" plots. 

Pura relationship got weird from the moment they got married and never fully recovered in my eyes....even to show Mehru ka so called "awareness" of knowing he married her out of greed and she just wants him for companionship still gave it a kind of sordid transactional vibe that they were willing to use each other for sex as a temporary thing and he can walk away from it one day if he feels like it. Ismein kuch mahaanta ya open mindedness nahin lagi and cringe hi hota gaya by the end. 

Like you can't get over Shahmeer using the FB persona to win over Shibra, I can't get over two people knowingly being so transactional and manipulative in a marriage and end mein usmein casually cheating bhi dikha di. The very basis of their insta love and insta shaadi was just off from the get go and whatever little scope for recovery was there went down the drain with Mahir being a two-timing cheater.

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

New Imtiaz IV talking about the success and audience adulation for Chamkila :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=820M6lgpML4