Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MiVida_Messi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 days ago

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

yeah possibly. He maybe ready to give her divorce so that she can get a happy life.

He will give Hareem the right to Khula, and then Hareem will divorce him. Poor Faiz will then dance at the Hareem-Mudassir marriage function, and after marriage, in guilt, he will commit suicide

I think Faiz is shown to be head strong and sorted, so he won’t suicide, he’ll secretly take care of both the families.

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I think Faiz is shown to be head strong and sorted, so he won’t suicide, he’ll secretly take care of both the families.

After marrying Mudassir, Hareem will no longer need his care. This drama is actually Ishq Hai 2.0. Will the ending be the same as in Ishq Hai? That's the only thing that remains to be seen in this drama.

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

So that’s why she went to meet Nasir… I think the truth will be revealed only towards the end of the episode and we will be left hanging for a week 😅

shaazi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Loved todays episode…finally a fast paced episode free of  Mudassir and his mom 🤣 

And highlight was kehkashan finally getting exposed and accepting her doings infront of Faiz…loved the confrontation scene between Faiz and Kehkashan… Feroze acts really well in crying scenes 

And as expected Faiz will willingly back off and get Mudassir and Hareem married 🤦 I just hate mudassir uncle… Also Hareem’s  dad will make sure Hareem marries the rich uncle since now he knows Faiz is poor 😅

Emeralues thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: shaazi

Loved todays episode…finally a fast paced episode free of  Mudassir and his mom 🤣 

And highlight was kehkashan finally getting exposed and accepting her doings infront of Faiz…loved the confrontation scene between Faiz and Kehkashan… Feroze acts really well in crying scenes 

And as expected Faiz will willingly back off and get Mudassir and Hareem married 🤦 I just hate mudassir uncle… Also Hareem’s  dad will make sure Hareem marries the rich uncle since now he knows Faiz is poor 😅

poor Hareem's dad, he is not a mercenary lolsmiley36smiley36 yeah how I wish Faiz did something different than just backing off. But his reaction is something Faiz would do. That's his character.

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

I wanted the confrontation between K and Faiz to be more tense. He dealt with her quite calmly given what was revealed. He was so angry and cruel to Hareem, why not show some of it to his mom as well.
I wonder if he will talk about his baby now. 🤔

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

I wanted the confrontation between K and Faiz to be more tense. He dealt with her quite calmly given what was revealed. He was so angry and cruel to Hareem, why not show some of it to his mom as well.
I wonder if he will talk about his baby now. 🤔

Because andgry and cruelty from people like Faiz bores from extreme hurt and the feeling of losing the most precious object of affection, haven't you seen/heard fictituous tales of where a kind man changes into a criminal for a woman's love and a criminal changes to a saint again because of a woman's love, technically Feroze has played both such characters too like that of Ishqiya and Khaani respectively.

Being calm with Kehkashan only shows that the strength and confidence he had left for his own survival even after everything (read Hareem's separation, father's death, homelessness, etc) is completely gone, as he himself said, ' the way hes coerced with the truth, it is difficult to gauge and process it and he wishes to be insane'

From my POV, both the reactions completely make sense and played out well too. I remember similar debate was there in Habs, when Basit's mother died and Ushna's character cried more than Basit, while the trauma Basit bored and nightmares he got kept resurfacing like needles for a long time till he was able to forgive her for what she did to him. Again excellent performance by Feroze there, one of his absolute best.

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Emeralues

poor Hareem's dad, he is not a mercenary lolsmiley36smiley36 yeah how I wish Faiz did something different than just backing off. But his reaction is something Faiz would do. That's his character.

Different? As in? You do not try to ruin it anymore when you are already guilty and ashamed, especially when someone's second marriage with an uncle is kinda fixed and on target smiley36

MiVida_Messi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaazi

Nasir had a subtle disliking for these guys remember, because apaprently they loved Rufi's friend Faiz more than Rufi's friend Nasir, courtesy wealth smiley37

Either way, Hareem ends up with rich men, even if she ends up with Faiz, I hope Faiz magically becomes rich again. Also, Mudassir uncle deserves Hareem only, strong, confident and head strong women like Zille Huma wasn't vaued, maybe chadar mei lipti huyi Hareem who forever failed to see her own mistake in the entire fiasco can be his ideal. 

Feroze cries really well onscreen, Ask me how much i cried in the last 4 episodes of Khaani, and unfortunately it was for Mir Hadi, especially the scene when in jail he meets his mother for the last time, ohh my god i bawled so much, even in the last episode of KAM3, Feroze plays these dukhi aashiq so well, i hope they have some aashiqi in the Ayeza-Fero show too smiley36

Emeralues thumbnail

Feroze Khan

Originally posted by: MiVida_Messi

Because andgry and cruelty from people like Faiz bores from extreme hurt and the feeling of losing the most precious object of affection, haven't you seen/heard fictituous tales of where a kind man changes into a criminal for a woman's love and a criminal changes to a saint again because of a woman's love, technically Feroze has played both such characters too like that of Ishqiya and Khaani respectively.

Being calm with Kehkashan only shows that the strength and confidence he had left for his own survival even after everything (read Hareem's separation, father's death, homelessness, etc) is completely gone, as he himself said, ' the way hes coerced with the truth, it is difficult to gauge and process it and he wishes to be insane'

From my POV, both the reactions completely make sense and played out well too. I remember similar debate was there in Habs, when Basit's mother died and Ushna's character cried more than Basit, while the trauma Basit bored and nightmares he got kept resurfacing like needles for a long time till he was able to forgive her for what she did to him. Again excellent performance by Feroze there, one of his absolute best.

Yaar first things first, Basit and Faaiz cannot be compared. Basit was a beautifully etched character and his short fallings as a husband and son had strong reasonings. It was equally brilliantly performed by FK. Faaiz is not well Performed by him. Atleast when the drama started you can say he made Faaiz look adorable but after that it was clear he was bored with this character. This is the first time I feel so about him. Even in KAM3, which I stopped watching mid-way because I didn't like the story I still felt FK's performance was top-notch and checked out only his parts in the later half of the drama. faaiz is just not there and I think it's an unfair comparison because his character was not given the depth that other characters got in this drama.

though I agree with your other points that Hareem was so important to him that her betrayal made him cold. I personally do not fall in love characters like that. Love is love, it's straightforward and simple once it gets you. Again here the writing has failed Faaiz, just because they wanted to show him in guilt they have made him cruel. fine, then atleast match that equal angst on losing her. But he was fine after she left and he is fine in the promo as well. He has fallen back into his old habit of doing a favour on Harrem. Something is not working here. I would rather fall in love with Mustajab Ahmed and Murtasim Khan who despite loving faulty characters, they were cruel to everyone else around them but their love. It was beautiful to watch and experience. As I am a romance junkie, this is what I resonate with the most. Two lovers staying true to their love no matter what because the love gives them the strength to believe that the person they have loved is worth it.