Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will be seeing him in July in Los Angeles n maybe New York or so link to tickets URL Not Available
What a sweetheart....May he continue to rise and see more success...
I will be seeing him in July in Los Angeles n maybe New York or so link to tickets URL Not Available
He is performing at AA center in Dallas.....this is where all the big stars perform..
...If I remember correct its where Salman also did his show....Just a half mile from my office....
He deserves it!
He is such a sweet guy
He is here in my hometown , it’s huge, all over the news . Many of my friends and family members watching show right now 😬as close as swiftly 😁https://x.com/prophecy3003/status/1784351679325909312
I love Diljit but this is NOT an achievement. Vancouver is basically an extension of Punjab
what else would one expect from his concert there ?
Satluj review thread- Arjun Rampal and Diljit Dosanjh Out on zee 5...
https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/diljit-dosanjh-breaks-record-15-date-aura-world-tour-across-north-america/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/shots-fired-at-diljit-dosanjhs-managers-home-lawrence-bishnoi-gang-claims-it-but-police-call-it-a-ru_234269
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DX33-JVPfzT/ https://www.instagram.com/p/DX3vEqwALuB/
19