Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

^^ Shehram ke Naam ki bhajan Sandhaya smiley37 I agree if the property papers were somehow manipulated and shifted from Shehram to Kishwar..it would have made a lot of sense then! smiley36 Rida needs to watch some erstwhile K series walley Ekta shows to see what evil really means ..smiley36 her version of evil isn’t drama-ing at all smiley37

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: bips

That's my biggest problem with the reveal... Expose Kishwar to who??... No one cares.. Would tabrez care, doubt it.. Abdul is not significant enough... So expose karke bhi kya milna hai 

.. Like you said shehram could leave the haveli, he owns everything.. So why the hell is he still hanging around? 

Ya agar reveal karna tha toh they should have raised the stakes.... it would have made sense that by the time he came out of depression, everything was already in Kishwars name with tabrez doing zulm.. Then it would make sense, that he wants to save his father's lifetime of work and the people of the village... And the vilalgers hating him thinking he is responsible for it all... And shehnoor fighting against all odds... 

Abhi toh sabko bitha ke shehram ke naam ki bhajan sandhya kara lo.... 

And I'll add that taimoor was not needed in this story.

Exactly.What is he even doing?From the story POV,he needs to backout from the marriage(not for uniting ShehNoor but for himself).But he isn't even doing that.

MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: G259

https://x.com/Loveofl48210522/status/1784274076716208219

Do check the JEJ HT on Twitter.Fans are echoing your thoughts 

Noor and SpadeS have been very vocal on Twitter about this..and I think Rida shaded both of them..saying she will gift water cooler to people who haven’t been in love or don’t understand or something on those lines..when she shaded Hassan..because he thought Shehram was too soft..I was fine with it..because Hassan was annoyingly under boozy influence of Animalsmiley29smiley36 but Rida needs to acknowledge the flaw in case of Mahnoor..she practically made her unlikeable and too annoying! 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: G259

https://x.com/Loveofl48210522/status/1784274076716208219

Do check the JEJ HT on Twitter.Fans are echoing your thoughts 

Sabka mahnoor bachao quota poora ho gaya hai... Ab it's all about mahnoor hatao aur show ko bachao 

G259 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Sajal Ali

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Noor and SpadeS have been very vocal on Twitter about this..and I think Rida shaded both of them..saying she will gift water cooler to people who haven’t been in love or don’t understand or something on those lines..when she shaded Hassan..because he thought Shehram was too soft..I was fine with it..because Hassan was annoyingly under boozy influence of Animalsmiley29smiley36 but Rida needs to acknowledge the flaw in case of Mahnoor..she practically made her unlikeable and too annoying! 

She doesn't need to shade fans like this.I have seen tweets of Noor and she is in no way a troller or hater.She explains her POV in a decent and sensible manner.You can't expect everyone to praise your work.Many people don't seem to be able to handle even constructive criticism.

Edited by G259 - 1 months ago
MaxMayfield thumbnail

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Mubashira was a psycho and was harsh since beginning so that is not frustrating.

It's frustrating when you see a beautiful/soft woman being sly, negative, harsh or rude. It really frustrates you. You will be irked. It's like you don't expect such behaviour from them. Also they behave as if they are on the right side and it's weird. I can't explain 

yes you mean like Kashish right..Anika hit the mark and understood the assignment long back. Anika hats off!!smiley32 Mahnoor is Kashish.

• Kashish was annoying 
  • Mahnoor is annoying
  • Both were beautiful Masoom faces
  • Both gave everyone a lot of grief 
  • Both are deeply hated to date. smiley19smiley37
NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

yes you mean like Kashish right..Anika hit the mark and understood the assignment long back. Anika hats off!!smiley32 Mahnoor is Kashish.

• Kashish was annoying 
  • Mahnoor is annoying

Exactly.. Mahnoor = Kashish

Anika is the smartest of all

Thanks Anika for your analysis 

MaxMayfield thumbnail
mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

• Kashish was annoying 
  • Mahnoor is annoying

Even I agree with Anika now. She is more forward thinker than us. I thought Rida was a good writer but she couldn't  drag the show without butchering the character of fl. So, I have changed  my opinion about her. Also making ml too mahan doesn't  mean you need to butcher fl.

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hiba Bukhari

Omg yes Kishwar!! They have dumbed her down..all she can do is fire servants..or threaten to spread another rumour..like I can’t even believe this is the same woman who killed her husband and almost killed her stepson because she doesn’t look even foxy or conniving enough to me at all at this point..I just find her silly or a comic relief????

Did she killed her own husband? What did I miss?