Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Hamza Sohail

Posted: 12 days ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wahaj Ali

Originally posted by: Hatimoon

This is the reason, when it comes to ARY dramas, I mostly wait for the final episode to decide whether I should watch the drama or not, as sad ending ruins the entire watching experience for me. I watched Kaisi Teri Khudgharzi every week and still regret why I watched that drama.

I was happy cos Shamsher deserves it for the villain that he was. I love that PTV doesn't whitewash the evil and gets them happy endings in dramas. This should be the norm that if you do the crime, you do the time.

I hate it when good people suffer, like Saad in MPHT. What did he ever do to get into jail twice? To lose his father?

It was all nonsense. 

Here Kishwer, Tabrez, Kabir and Jamal are the bad people who should be punished. 

No one else should suffer. So I trust Ary to put them in the right place.

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Danish Taimoor

Originally posted by: Witchofthewest

I need to catch up jej before finalesmiley43smiley42

I’m expecting fireworks today..I’m out but will catch up later smiley43 you have to watch yesterday’s episode though smiley43 

Rowl2022 thumbnail
So Mahnoor and Shehram are reunited and planning to marry. Honestly, even tho I loved their initial romance, I didn't feel much for them. I find it so weird that Mahnoors father was A okay with the engagement being broken even tho none of their initial concerns regarding Keeshwar have been dealt with. Also don't get whyeveryone acted like Mahnoor was a victim? The only winner in today's episode is Taimoor. He's got a wonderful girl out there for him. Mahnoor truly didn't deserve him. Also, guessing from the promo and Ayezas story that the happiness won't last long. Shehram is definitely going to get hurt badly in the next episode. There's a gun being aimed his way ( and it's incredibly stupid for him to refuse to wear a bulletproof jacket but chalo) and a bomb being planted.

I still hoping for a ending like dilagi not like pyarey afzal. 

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ummm... so what was mahnoors grand plan? .....To be miserable and make everyone around her so miserable that they finally agreed to her "demands" without exactly demanding anything even once

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ayeza Khan

Originally posted by: Rowl2022

Ayeza is either playing us or kabir is going to kill one of them.

I think she is free now so Kya karega ...hummeyy ghuma Rahi hai smiley36

Rowl2022 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Ummm... so what was mahnoors grand plan? .....To be miserable and make everyone around her so miserable that they finally agreed to her "demands" without exactly demanding anything even once

Pretty much. Even tho it makes little sense for her family to agree to the proposal and for taimoor and his mom to not be as furious as they should be- I'm relieved. Mahnoor made all of them and the audience so miserable that's its a relief that she got what she wanted. Taimoor is free of her thankfully. And shehram, well, she's going to be his problem now