Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mala06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sajal Ali

Posted: 25 days ago

Originally posted by: NazneenA

Mubashira was a psycho and was harsh since beginning so that is not frustrating.

It's frustrating when you see a beautiful/soft woman being sly, negative, harsh or rude. It really frustrates you. You will be irked. It's like you don't expect such behaviour from them. Also they behave as if they are on the right side and it's weird. I can't explain 

I actually  enjoyed Mubashra. The character  was flawed but we could sympathize  with her. I was more fraustrated with the ml. Here they butchered perfect  fl

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

You can't give this reason in desi environment. 

They'll be like "Beta arranged marriage hai, uska previous experience was bad with Kabir, she must be shy, she must be just worried. She wouldn't have said yes if she didn't want to. She is worried about the family and her sister" EYE ROLL. 

haha irreconcilable differences mean nothing in these shows.. parents (at first they show them as pretty urban/liberal) and when their daughters refuse a rishta they go "that's not a good enough reason" "what's wrong with the guy, usme kya kharabi hai" etc etc .. like do you marry every non-kharab person? you have your own tastes and likes LOL

NazneenA thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Zahid Ahmed

Originally posted by: KhaqONeal

haha irreconcilable differences mean nothing in these shows.. parents (at first they show them as pretty urban/liberal) and when their daughters refuse a rishta they go "that's not a good enough reason" "what's wrong with the guy, usme kya kharabi hai" etc etc .. like do you marry every non-kharab person? you have your own tastes and likes LOL

@bold Exactly 

Also this thing they say: There's no reason to refuse. Everything is fine. Then why don't you like guy? Give a proper valid reason? 

I don't know when this reason will be enough: Because I DON'T WANT TO.. 

KhaqONeal thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@bold Exactly 

Also this thing they say: There's no reason to refuse. Everything is fine. Then why don't you like guy? Give a proper valid reason? 

I don't know when this reason will be enough: Because I DON'T WANT TO.. 

its so irritating..happens in a lot of shows.. like the girls have to say yes to the first proposal.. eff that..

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

Also Rida needs to learn to take some criticism..she hasnā€™t written anything great wrt to Mahnoor..on the contrary..everyone hates Mahnoor..folks canā€™t stand her more or less..everyone gets love in this show except Mahnoor smiley29 and itā€™s because her character has been supremely butchered and has regressed to the point of annoyance and I feel like throwing things on screen when she comes..I get annoyed if Mahnoor appears for more than one scene now..imagine..being a ShehNoor shipper and not being able to stand one of the two right smiley24 Ayeza can only do so much ..but Rida is like being super mean to anyone who criticises the way she has written the separation track!! Come on this is not random trollsā€¦this is the regular watchers and lovers of JEJ who have a right to express their disappointment..

What was that shehram coaching centre šŸ„“ 

These people are viewers and they are connected with this show. They have full right to give constructive criticism. What's wrong in it. Rida needs to understand that her story can be flawed and people have right to share their opinions. 

Frankly speaking now i am loosing it. Meri himmat jawab dy rahi hai. They are now dragging it. Main leads hardly get screenspace but we are getting full on monologues of servants aur side characters ko toh sab sy zaida SS mil rahi hai. Jaan e Jahan title was based on the name given to mahnoor by shehram but instead of getting shehnoor, we are getting everything except them. 

Originally posted by: G259

What I have understood by following the updates and discussions here is that it was always slow-paced but there was development in plot until 27-28 episodes(I can be wrong).But now it seems to be completely stuck at one point.I remember when there was an update there would be 38-40 epis,you thought there will be a lot of things to show and hence so many episodes.But looks like it is just being dragged unnecessarily.Could have ended the drama within 35 episodes easily.

It was such a beautiful drama but unfortunately this unnecessary dragging is effecting it's impact. It is loosing it's charm. 

Originally posted by: bips

Yehi mujhe samajh nahin aata... When you get praises then it is all fair... When you get criticism then it's haters and trolls..... Maybe she should accept that her story is meandering 

I think the biggest mistake was of shehram finding out that kishwar wanted to kill him... Though all those scenes were great in the short run... 

..... But in the larger scheme it removed all tension... Now kishwar can't do anything without shehram getting suspicious... It would have made sense to show kishwar plotting and shehram and mahnoor fighting it without actually realising who the big villain was... Slowly the truth being unveiled 

Ab toh kishwar ke paas bhi karne ko kuch nahin hai.. 

Even if they have revealed it now they shohld have focused on shehnoor reunion. How they both are dealing with kishwer and confronting her. 

Originally posted by: G259

Agree.Audience have already fallen in love with Shehram.Mahnoor is the FL.Give the audience a chance to love her or sympathize with her.Some people on SM are trying to explain how she is venting it out on whom she loves,is disturbed etc.But we don't even get her monologues or POV for those people to go-"There you go, we said it"

Mahnoor sy zaida time toh gulzaib ko mil raha hai. She is getting proper dialogues and romantic scenes with her murderer husband and people are liking that murderer tabraiz. 

Originally posted by: MaxMayfield

oh yes..I dint feel the lagging pace till epi 30..since then on itā€™s been repetitive and scenes shown earlier being shot again in a different setting or something smiley36 JEJ was THIS close to being a masterpiece..and wow they totally over indulged and butchered it just when it mattered ..like no one even cares for ShehNoor reunion by now or for Kishwar to get punished..phuusssss ho gaya..

Exactly

We were so excited for shehnoor's love story (tho I am so dheet that I am still rooting for them)  for shehram vs kishwer sequences abb toh woh pehly wali baat hi nhi rahi 

And here i was recommending jej to my friends šŸ˜