I will try it. Thank you for help
.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I will try it. Thank you for help
.
ohh they do… I thought they too have some restrictionsOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
Nahi Goldie have all the options to use. Restriction only for newbie n senior member
try on computer & check.. or try other gif for practiceOriginally posted by: great_love
Oh.. I don't know that.. is promoting important for posting gifs
.. okay then I have to promote myself
Welcome
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Nahi Goldie have all the options to use. Restriction only for newbie n senior member
Thanks for clarifying
...
try on computer & check.. or try other gif for practice
Okay . As login from mobile right now.. thank you for helpp

try on computer & check.. or try other gif for practice
In Computer n lap copy paste method works.. mob mein link only works.

anytime

yaa pc is easy for this allOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
In Computer n lap copy paste method works.. mob mein link only works.