U might have copy paste the gif.. sometime it won't work.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
U might have copy paste the gif.. sometime it won't work.
So how to add? I have copy pasted as you mentioned while in not come when I post it
in bts video they r talking
Originally posted by: great_love
So how to add? I have copy pasted as you mentioned while in not come when I post it
Copy the gif link n paste it in image box.
He knows they are husband and wife… fighting is just temporary..and they would be back together..
sometimes u being a Goldie also won’t allow u,, u need to be promoted for thatOriginally posted by: great_love
So how to add? I have copy pasted as you mentioned while in not come when I post it
sometimes u being a Goldie also won’t allow u,, u need to be promoted for that
In my iPhone nothing works.. do you guys use the app?
sometimes u being a Goldie also won’t allow u,, u need to be promoted for that
Nahi Goldie have all the options to use. Restriction only for newbie n senior member
sometimes u being a Goldie also won’t allow u,, u need to be promoted for that
Oh.. I don't know that.. is promoting important for posting gifs
.. okay then I have to promote myself
same on my iPhone also it doesn’t work.. but works on computer