to discuss K dramasOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
Guys this chit chat should be In chat club right
This thread is for episode discussion
any thread is less
we have long lists 
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
to discuss K dramasOriginally posted by: 1PariGupta
Guys this chit chat should be In chat club right
This thread is for episode discussion
any thread is less
we have long lists 
I can make a new topic only on IF.. it will be easy to talkOriginally posted by: Anusha16
I am writing. there is so much to write. I'll probably post it as a separate topic.
definitely 💯to discuss K dramas
any thread is less
we have long lists
You… typo error I can’t even editI can make a new topic only on IF.. it will be easy to talk

if that’s the case it’s not doing a good job at “GRIPPING” me 🙋🏻♀️ very wellOriginally posted by: ALUJNA21
- Since this morning 🌅 I’m tired reading that Jhanak the show has a “GRIPPING “ storyline do you agree with that??
I can make a new topic only on IF.. it will be easy to talk
Gwenchana Gwenchana. I'll do it myself when I post it. 
to discuss K dramas
any thread is less
we have long lists
There is a K drama forum here.
Rahul hai na..Originally posted by: ALUJNA21
Every character introduced with Jhanak needs to be negative none is positive, understandable, friendly and helpful.
Aditya could have been one, very helpful and friendly in this case also Anirudh would be jealous and angry it is so pitiful that they can’t go above negativity.

for newcomer in K drama like me.. I will be lost there..
It is easy for me to bug you people here with my baby step questions 
Let’s have chori chupa thread here for k drama
for newcomer in K drama like me.. I will be lost there..
It is easy for me to bug you people here with my baby step questions
Let’s have chori chupa thread here for k drama
we can do this in CC
Jhanak Written "WRITTEN Update And Episode Discussion thread No 129 "
Interested in Jhanak S2?
https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/2045807050643628192
GossipsTv(GTv) @GossipsTv #SuperExclusive #TRP #TRPDay @StarPlus ALL SHOWS #TeriMeriDoriyaann 1.8 #PandyaStore 1.8 #GhumHaiKisikeyPyaarMeiin 2.5...
587