GHKPM Written Updates & Daily episode discussion thread #129 - Page 134

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 20 days ago

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Those ..Reeva and Ishaan or Ishan ans Saavi.

Main couple here are Ishan and Reeva smiley37

it is following the guddi story .. Savi has to be away for a few years to become an IAS officer.. separation of leads is necessary in the plot 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Aadi04

it is following the guddi story .. Savi has to be away for a few years to become an IAS officer.. separation of leads is necessary in the plot 

Guddi or Budda story smiley37smiley37This masterji and studebt story is doomed from the start ..

The teacher student angle is not great either smiley37

One of my friend married her teacher by love marruage but no one knew about it until the end smiley36

I saw the the opinion about Guddi ...The serial looks like a trash people bashed it very badly and it was a flop toosmiley37smiley37smiley37This top will take that route no doubt smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 20 days ago
Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes it was very very bad ….I am amazed why did they pick that up

Fats24 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Let Ishaan and Reeva go wherever they want. Please let Savi live in peace. If Ishaan gets married to Reeva it won't be the end of the world for Savi. Infact she will be more at peace.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fats24

Let Ishaan and Reeva go wherever they want. Please let Savi live in peace. If Ishaan gets married to Reeva it won't be the end of the world for Savi. Infact she will be more at peace.

Yaa , rarely divorced couple get back together , ITV must start showing that in a healthy way smiley24

nutmeg7 thumbnail

I am getting more and more aligned to the Guddi theory

Aadi04 thumbnail

It is totally Guddi story in Ghum 2 .. the way they got married made me think of Guddi ..

but how will they pursue it further .. because in guddi it was always EMA after divorce 

Aadi04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Guddi or Budda story smiley37smiley37This masterji and studebt story is doomed from the start ..

The teacher student angle is not great either smiley37

One of my friend married her teacher by love marruage but no one knew about it until the end smiley36

I saw the the opinion about Guddi ...The serial looks like a trash people bashed it very badly and it was a flop toosmiley37smiley37smiley37This top will take that route no doubt smiley37

You know the funnier part there were 2 series in star jalsha which were super hits one was khorkuto … they made a trash out of a good show by making it KKIS .. 

and the second show was gathchora.. which again was made trash by murga ph in TMD .. both the show had a loving relationship between hubby wife … and the families .. 

murga now goes to its elements and brings out trashy Guddi .. 🤮which was a super flop .. plus the FL father was a cook .. and guddi used to be taught for free by Reeva Mam .. in her hill town ..  she was a bright teenager … and was attached to Reeva character from her childhood.. so it was even more horrible.. 

Edited by Aadi04 - 20 days ago
adsays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

are they trying to whitewash ishaan?