Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rosyme thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Ishaan should tell Savi clearly that he likes Reeva only, instead of slapping her. ..

Then Savi may not interfere in his life...and leave them alone.

Happily Reeva is arguing on the stage in front of everyone.

Rosyme thumbnail

Don't know why I feel they will tell later that Chinmay went abroad etc . They don't want many Savi supporters in the house I feel.

kashiffai1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Don't know why I feel they will tell later that Chinmay went abroad etc . They don't want many Savi supporters in the house I feel.

Chinmay would be the only vocal supporter the rest are silent supporters their words have no power 

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate slaps of any kind. I have not recently seen any ML character raising hands on a female character that too FL!!  I thought he couldn’t be worse when he was behaving badly with Savi, but raising hands?!! 😡 He could have just told her that he is in love with Reeva 🙄

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

I hate slaps of any kind. I have not recently seen any ML character raising hands on a female character that too FL!!  I thought he couldn’t be worse when he was behaving badly with Savi, but raising hands?!! 😡 He could have just told her that he is in love with Reeva 🙄

Murga ka dusra show did it... Your mine ropes

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kuttapu

How dare these writers they openly promote " violence " esp against women smiley7

He could have told her that he lives only Reeva which is true ...Savi too needed a shock to cone out of her delusional stage 

Looks like Saavi doesn't love her parents or grandparents all her life circles around 🤔 Ishaan and Bosales 

Saavi is talking to " 🌎 " not once she thinks about her parents and rest of the family smiley37

Watched today only to regret smiley37

Edited by Rosh4rose - 22 days ago
The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I will wait for the episode to judge as this show’s precaps and promos are always misleading. They give shocking promos and precaps, sometimes cheap and disgusting ones like this slap one, to give shocks and make audience watch the next episode. 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Murga ka dusra show did it... Your mine ropes

They got reply from viewers , a tight slap from TRP gp  that show doob gaya smiley37....no hope left I think 

Rosh4rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_Best

I will wait for the episode to judge as this show’s precaps and promos are always misleading. They give shocking promos and precaps, sometimes cheap and disgusting ones like this slap one, to give shocks and make audience watch the next episode. 

They used to show a promo for days still none of it really happened smiley37

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

They got reply from viewers , a tight slap from TRP gp  that show doob gaya smiley37....no hope left I think 

woh abhi. But slap ke time the TRPs were stable.